"After so many years and so many complaints why is Articulate still insisting on using this outdated method. Surely its easier to move to ..."
- 5 months ago10/19/20 at 8:17 am (UTC)
"We have been asking the same thing for maybe 2 years now. Still no checkbox/switch in the program to turn it off!"
- 10 months ago05/12/20 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Finally! Excellent work guys."
- over 1 year ago09/30/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
Paul Knights started a new discussion Why does articulate RISE/ST convert file names?
"Anybody ever wondered why both RISE and Storyline convert asset file names in to massively long winded different file names. ie - import ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/24/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Never thought of the "limit the storage cost" angle before ... sounds very plausible. I know we use huge amounts of video in our course..."
- almost 2 years ago04/24/19 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phillipe, Never had any problems with RISE courses being responsive on mobile - after all that's what it was built for. All our RISE ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/16/19 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"Hi, any news on when this feature might become available. Random question drawing from a pool/bank of questions would be very helpful! Th..."
- almost 2 years ago03/21/19 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"I think this problem occurs because Articulate always had "everyone" as their demographic for using their products, which meant that non-..."
- 2 years ago03/01/19 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"...and we have to pay for this service too. After all, its not like articulate 360 is free either is it!"
- 2 years ago02/27/19 at 9:06 am (UTC)
"This is NOT a good suggestion Alex. Although it is a workaround you would have to replace the images every time you output the course - n..."
- 2 years ago12/05/18 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Can we just get a simple "embed an iframe" or a "url" option inside the multimedia tab in future releases pls. We tried using the "embed..."
- over 2 years ago11/23/18 at 9:54 am (UTC)
"Sure do, see attached."
- over 2 years ago11/01/18 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Sure Ashley - have attached. It seems to be mostly with flat solid colour graphics rather than photos. I think we can get away with a ph..."
- over 2 years ago10/31/18 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Would be nice to be able to set the compression inside Rise or turn it off completely pls. "
- over 2 years ago10/30/18 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issues with automatic compression - even though I'm using png 24bit images. Can we have the ability to set the compr..."
- over 2 years ago10/30/18 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Yh, i've noticed it does not bookmark correctly and also does not record percentage completed either. It does record a completion mark th..."
- over 2 years ago10/19/18 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Its a workaround but it would be nice for articulate to open up collaboration with all its benefits to anyone with a licence. ..."
- over 2 years ago10/19/18 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Paul Knights started a new discussion RISE not recording course % in Talent LMS
"Hi, has anybody got the same problem with RISE courses in Talent LMS... they don't record the course % indication. E.g - looked at a RISE..."
- over 2 years ago10/18/18 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
Paul Knights started a new discussion RISE Collaboration - outside of team
"Hi, we have a 360 teams account and can collaborate within our own company team but I'm wondering if its possible to collaborate outside ..."
- over 2 years ago10/16/18 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"You guyz have maxed out the total awesomeness :)"
- over 2 years ago10/11/18 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
Paul Knights started a new discussion Question banks? Randomised quiz questions...?
"Hi, do we know when RISE will be able to provide question banks, specifically for use of randomised quiz questions? I can of course build..."
- over 2 years ago07/09/18 at 10:26 am (UTC)
"Hi both, saved out a single slide and tested again this morning but could not recreate error. Good news in one sense, but I'll keep an ey..."
- over 2 years ago07/09/18 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"HI Ashley - no difference between these two instances, that's the point. Both are text boxes with exactly the same font, weight and spaci..."
- over 2 years ago07/09/18 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"How about this then.... An example of poor font rendering in ST360 - see screenshot. It shows the same font, same weight, size etc but ..."
- over 2 years ago07/05/18 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
Paul Knights replied to the discussion One Trigger, Multiple Actions - Possible or Feature Request?
"Hi Walt, Not exactly what we were after... Putting the actions onto an invisible object does work but you still have to copy and paste ..."
- 3 years ago01/16/18 at 9:48 am (UTC)