Tonya Bovender replied to the discussion Advancing to next slide automatically after all layers are viewed!
"Michael, I don't know if you are still a member of this community, but I have to thank you from the bottom of my project heart. I have be..."
- 4 years ago10/13/19 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
Tonya Bovender commented on the article How To Auto-Advance to Next Slide Upon Layer Completion
"Nicole, this is exactly what I want to do but it isn't working for me in SL 360. Do you know of any reasons why it would be different now..."
- 4 years ago10/11/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"Two year later and this helped me so much today! THANK YOU!"
- over 4 years ago05/30/19 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"+1 Being able to reorder would help when I develop a master later in the process when I discover how much it will help keep things orga..."
- almost 5 years ago02/17/19 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
Tonya Bovender replied to the discussion Can you adjust a slide duration without dragging the end point?
"Thank you! Worked for me today!"
- 5 years ago11/19/18 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"I may have to look into that! Thanks so much for the suggestion! Tonya"
- 5 years ago11/13/18 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"I am trying to open a PDF file from the drop-down list from the Resources option in the actual player. Under the Player Properties, you..."
- 5 years ago11/13/18 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"To anyone who knows how to open a PDF file from the Resources drop-down list in the player so that the PDF file is displayed in the playe..."
- 5 years ago11/13/18 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Michael, I have this method set as Plan B. Thank you for your help! Tonya"
- 5 years ago11/13/18 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Good morning! I need to do exactly what Morgan did with her example. How do I do this? Are there instructions anywhere? I am missing some..."
- 5 years ago11/12/18 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"Could you attach the sample file? I am not getting the web object piece to work correctly. Thanks!"
- 5 years ago11/12/18 at 1:18 am (UTC)
"Thank you for responding! That might work except that I need to use the Quick Reference link provided by SL to use the drop-down list of..."
- 5 years ago11/12/18 at 12:47 am (UTC)
Tonya Bovender started a new discussion Opening a PDF file from the player menu "Resources" to display in the player window, not in a separate window
"I am trying to use the SL3 player menu to open PDF files listed under Quick Reference. The client wants the files to open in the player w..."
- 5 years ago11/11/18 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
Tonya Bovender replied to the discussion Unable to resize marker text box after initial customization?? (SL2)
"Thank you to Duane Knudsen for posting this solution! I have been fighting this issue for the last couple of days. His update helps me so..."
- 5 years ago11/10/18 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for the new SL3 release that fixes the Chrome64 not loading issue. I have my project back! Have a great day! Tonya"
- over 5 years ago03/08/18 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I have the same problem. Published courses will not load in Chrome 64 locally. I only see the loading circle. I am using SL3. I ..."
- almost 6 years ago03/06/18 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Russell explained above and attached his updated file. For me, it was really about making the timeline of the first slide only 3..."
- over 6 years ago08/21/17 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Russell solved my video issue! I've just finished the final version, and it works well! Thanks to Ashley for telling me to contact someo..."
- over 6 years ago08/20/17 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"I'll do that. Thank you!"
- over 6 years ago08/14/17 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"This information has been great. I am working in Storyline 3. However, the URL + query string link does not work if I have a video (wmv o..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/17 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
Tonya Bovender started a new discussion How to get images from the base layer to appear on top of the images on a secondary layer
"I am trying to get images that act as my navigation system to lay on top of the images on the next layer. Instead, these images on the ba..."
- 8 years ago09/28/15 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"And thank you for giving me suggestions! I just want to get a real solution so that I am not creating work arounds for someone else to ha..."
- over 8 years ago04/15/15 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"I am trying to avoid band-aiding the project when I know this works. We have been able to record the demo (video and audio together) on a..."
- over 8 years ago04/15/15 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Yes, the existing demo created in SL has audio. I want to record that demo and save it out as an mp4 file that has video and audio. I hav..."
- over 8 years ago04/14/15 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
Tonya Bovender started a new discussion Recording an existing demo with Replay and there is no sound in the published mp4 file
"I am trying to record an existing demo with the Replay software. It all looks as if it is recording correctly, but the resulting mp4 file..."
- over 8 years ago04/13/15 at 4:24 am (UTC)