"Instead of using the knowledge check feature, can you use a flip card interaction? Put the question in a normal text block and then add f..."
- 18 days ago02/08/21 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"I'm happy to see it's on the roadmap! I can't wait to learn the release date!! "
- 22 days ago02/04/21 at 5:22 am (UTC)
"I'm adding YouTube videos to my course as Web Objects. In the past, I've been able to force the caption to play by adding ?cc_load_policy..."
- 6 months ago08/20/20 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"In the past, I've always been able to turn Closed Captioning to on when using the cc_load_policy=1 in the web object."
- 6 months ago08/20/20 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Just popping in to give an update. We were using Scorm 1.2 and the "course complete" trigger on the Exit button to signal the end of the ..."
- over 2 years ago08/30/18 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Will and Steve. Have either of you been able to narrow down any factors that affect the length of the delay? Our course is multi-l..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/18 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"We have a new course that is having issues closing when we click "Exit Course". There is at least a 4 second delay after clicking Exit wh..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/18 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the info on the differences. Just wondering....it looks like you can use SL3 to open 360 files as long as there aren't feature..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"This is wonderful! Is there a way to see how you built the checklist functionality? The blog post link takes me to the demo. Thank you!"
- almost 4 years ago03/15/17 at 12:22 am (UTC)
"Will they have some other sort of identifying login, like an employee id? How would they be tracked? I believe we can change our setting..."
- over 4 years ago11/17/16 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Caryn Salamy replied to the discussion Resetting a Slider interaction when a partipant revisits a slide layer they have previously viewed
"Have you tried resetting the variable/changing the state at the time they leave the layer?"
- over 4 years ago08/25/16 at 3:13 pm (UTC)