"For teaching public speaking. Learners would listen to a paragraph read by a professional, then record and playback their own example to ..."
- 8 months ago05/29/19 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"I would also like this functionality."
- 8 months ago05/28/19 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
Celia Powell commented on the article Using Web Objects for Performance Support in E-Learning #220
"Hi All: Here is an example of a web object containing an interactive 360-degree video with a button that allows for viewing in a VR he..."
- 11 months ago02/21/19 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the workaround Edwin! Closed captions should be a basic RISE function to make courses 508 compliant. "
- 12 months ago02/07/19 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Ditto on the image hyperlink functionality. It's basic UX. Thanks!"
- 12 months ago02/07/19 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Celia Powell replied to the discussion Best slide size for responsive course using Storyline 360
"Does anyone have experience with a recommended touch target size on mobile and how that scales from the responsive PC layout? Ideally, we..."
- over 1 year ago04/30/18 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"I am also interested in Rise Closed Captioning so I am joining this conversation. Several of our clients have proprietary information in ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/18 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
Celia Powell started a new discussion "longdesc" Tags for New 508 Compliance Refresh
"Hi all: I was wondering if anyone has any experience using "longdesc" tags in storyline instead of (or in conjunction with) alt text to ..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/17 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"I also use Arial for on screen text for this particular client. Yes, I test in a few versions of Chrome (See my OP, 2 posts up.)"
- over 2 years ago08/08/17 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"My team also has blurriness issues with text, video, and images. My worst problems occur on: Chrome 55.0.2883.87 (Windows) Chrome 59...."
- over 2 years ago08/07/17 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"It would be helpful if we were able to upload .svg files to avoid the chrome resolution issues. SVGs are scalable vector graphics (could ..."
- over 2 years ago08/07/17 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! That does it!"
- over 6 years ago08/14/13 at 8:06 am (UTC)