Storyline 360 vs Rise

Nov 09, 2016

I’m familiar with Storyline and Studio, but what is Rise? When would you use Rise rather than Storyline 360 or Studio 360?

157 Replies
Thorn Farms

Thanks for your quick response. I wish that could be changed or added to the blocks, as a quiz isn't a lesson, it's part of a lesson. Can I change the word "lesson" to "quiz" somewhere? Although, it still says "Lesson 1 of 2" in the navigation so ideally this should change.

It would also be great if there were other types of quiz questions (I need short answer and multiple-response not just MCQ!)

:)

Tomi Barton

New to Rise and I'm wondering how I export a Rise Course into Articulate Online? Currently using Articulate Studio and Articulate Online*. Is there a tutorial on this - or could someone send me the steps please?  * Maybe I don't need Articulate Online any more if I am switching to Rise from Studio 13? * Thanks! 

Katy Atkinson

Hi, eLearning Heroes! I agree with Jessica Elledge - hotspots would be a great added feature in Rise. Also, are there any additional question types other than multiple-choice/true-false? I'd like to add a sorting or drag & drop activity, but wasn't sure how to do so using Rise's Quiz template. Thanks, in advance, for your help! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.