Last Post Replies
Arthur Binotti
I want to insert into my existing powerpoint presentation an enage interaction (labeled graphic) but I want to keep my master template and not use the color scheme fro...
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Christine James
What's the most that I can put in an engage interaction?
over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sunny Bozell
The Media Tour Interaction in Engage 09 is great, but is there any way to change the caption setup from "Center" to Left?
over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sam Veasey
I am having an issue with my labeled graphic interaction. I created a hyperlink from one of my labels. It is linked to a file which is saved on our file server. But...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Frodo McMasters
HI Everyone, First, I think Engage rocks. It's been a major asset in our e-learning toolkit. This is why I'm hoping there's an answer to my question. I have a big, BIG...
over 13 years ago
By Frodo McMasters
Colleen Brunner
Hello. We are creating a series of presentations that will be using alot of the same glossary terms. Is there a quick way for me to import a common glossary or possibl...
over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Frodo McMasters
Is there a way to make an Engage swf that is inserted into a PowerPoint file smaller than the full screen size? It automatically comes in as 720 x 540 pixels (I think)...
over 13 years ago
By Frodo McMasters
Tess Farley
Is there a optimal number of engage interactions that we can have in a presentation, beyond which it can lead to 'issues'? For one of my modules, I have close to 30 sc...
over 13 years ago
By Tess Farley
Sam Veasey
I think I saw something about this awhile back on Tom's blog maybe (?) but now I can't find it. How do you add an Engage interaction to run inside of another Engage in...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey