Product Last Post Replies
Michel Toyos
I can write state and score in all navigator with this: function findLMSAPI(win) { if (win.hasOwnProperty("GetStudentID")) return win; else if (win.parent == win) re...
Articulate Storyline over 4 years ago
By Michel Toyos
Robert Stewart
"Publish a new course of an existing item" If you upload multiple courses to Review 360 during the day. It remembers the last course's name uploaded even if you g...
Review 360 over 4 years ago
By Robert Stewart
Sam Carter
Storyline has a JavaScript global variable objLMS that I've have used to find the SCORM API. I've read of other Storyline methods elsewhere. I have also used this...
By Sam Carter
Anne Laroche
Hi heroes, I want to customize a seekbar (not a progress bar) since that when I display the player seekbar in SL the slide decreases in height and width. In order to g...
By Anne Laroche
Alison  L.
I was wondering if there was any information about hacking/utilizing the CMI in the HTML5 output of a .story(line)? I was "playing" with Storyline quiz questions and h...
By Alison L.
Zach Cramer
I have an issue where my Storyline 360 files receive an "Invalid or Corrupt" error upon opening. I have followed all of the tips to locate temp versions (there are non...
By Zach Cramer
Kelly Doane
I'm wondering if Storyline 3/ or 2019 have made any advancements in this area? I'm trying to show/hide certain elements based on a textentry when that textentry ...
By Kelly Doane
Anthony Watson
Hello, I am interested in finding out if anyone has done any work with 360 degree videos (where users can drag around a room etc). We are considering developing some s...
By Anthony Watson
STEVEN CHORNY
I have some of my own, but I am really looking to the community for more ideas, tips and best practices for developing content that is good and works on both IOS and P...
By STEVEN CHORNY
jane Jordan
Hi I am not using the articulate seekbar but want to include the ability to go back in the slide, does anyone know if there is a widget which I could use t...
By jane Jordan
Drew Swenhaugen
Hi world, In a large SL360 project, I was able to add a javascript trigger to each slide so that Google Analytics read every slide as a screen/pageview. The...
Articulate Storyline almost 5 years ago
By Drew Swenhaugen
Kevin Hayes
I've posted previously about the development of a Confidence Based Assessment that enables an assessment to report not just on whether a learner is correct or in...
By Kevin Hayes
Jerome Bautista
Hello All. I've created a SCORM wrapper for users to just download a document. When they click on an icon it opens up in a browser tab, but pushes the storyline player...
By Jerome Bautista
Michel Toyos
Hi I have a course made with Articulate Storyline 3, and I use JavaScript to save the score in the LMS. Work fine in IE9, IE11, Chrome, Firefox,... But in IE8 give me ...
By Michel Toyos
Roberta Gold
Hi, we've been experimenting with running both classic and modern player-published courses and running them in the SF mobile app. We're not having much luck on the lat...
By Roberta Gold
Dyan Dupont
I am trying to install/integrate a jQWidgets sorting activity into my Storyline 360 course. This "sorting" exercise is different from a drag & drop, because the ob...
By Dyan Dupont
Sharon Blanchard
Hi all, We are working with a client that has requested that we remove all of the yellow boxes for 508 compliance on all course slides. Our client has requested that w...
By Sharon Blanchard
Andre Baumgardt
I know it's possible to send an email using JavaScript, but I would like to send a web URL via MS Office Communicator to another learner. Ideally, I would like t...
By Andre Baumgardt
Carrie Walton
Hey Heroes, I really need your help on this one! I'm desperately wanting to make our e-Learning more social and engaging by using a comments system so we can encourage...
By Carrie Walton
Jonathan Axtell
Does anyone have experience with transferring a learner's answer from one Storyline object to another? Is it possible to reference from one to the other? Is it possibl...
By Jonathan Axtell