Product Last Post Replies
William Baisley
I’m trying to put together a randomized question bank that displays a question number on each slide associated with the current order. I’m using a number variable on e...
Articulate Storyline over 5 years ago
By William Baisley
Brandon Jimenez
Hello community:   We've ran into a issue regarding Articulate 360 and Moodle 3.5: We've published our presentations as SCORM 2004 4TH Edition to avoid having a rest...
By Brandon Jimenez
Marcus Erasmus
After publishing (SCORM 1.2) a Rise course to our LMS, I noticed that the question response speed after answering each quiz question (the communication between user an...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By Marcus Erasmus
Janagiraman D
Dear all, I have added an alert message, when the LMSFinish returns a false value. It's working fine in Flash version but, not working in HTML5 version. I have shared...
By Janagiraman D
Beth Parris
Has anyone used the "Justin" voice and if so, in what context?  Thanks, Beth  
By Beth Parris
David Murphy
Hello. I'm aware that few people seem to be using PeopleSoft (PS) ELM, but I'm stuck with it. That said, does anyone have any experience using PS Fluid as a portal to ...
Articulate Presenter over 5 years ago
By David Murphy
Rajesh Ramesh
Hello Team, Is it possible to upload articulate storyline output as web object in ispring pro? Please let me know. My Scenario: I have created knowledge check in s...
By Rajesh Ramesh
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Watch as I explode a .story file, edit it, and put it back together again.  https://www.jameskingsley.com/node/143  
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Pascaline R
Je souhaite, lorsque mes apprenants recommencent le module en entier, qu'ils ne reviennent pas sur la 1e slide (au tout début) mais une autre slide. Ma dernière slide ...
By Pascaline R
Chris Hodgson
Hi Everyone, I'm here to announce that the latest version of my Lesson and Topic Progression Plugin for LearnDash LMS now works with content produced in Articulate Ri...
By Chris Hodgson
Sam Carter
Does anyone have any comments, good or bad, about running Articulate Updater on an LMS to wholesale update installed courses? Any problems? It's a little irreversible...
By Sam Carter
Karine Pennequin
Hi! I’m new with articulate Storyline 360. In one course, I make students aware of their representations on a topic. To do that, I use a Storyline course in which the...
By Karine Pennequin
Irina Poloubessov
Hey, I was wondering if there is any experience of tracking the student progress - for separate lessons, inside a Rise course,  in the reporting tool of different LMS...
By Irina Poloubessov
LAB Team
Hi community! I am working on a course with a number of differnt lessons within. I wanted to pass the lesson completion into the LMS, but currently only passes the c...
By LAB Team
ASAM Education
Hey Folks, I'm looking to revamp an exam preparation tool we have had for a couple of years.  Currently we have a bank of 600 questions in a Quizmaker file.  Users en...
Articulate Quizmaker over 5 years ago
By ASAM Education
Sam Carter
I have a layer with a "close" button over a web object. The button looks great, until you hover over either the web object or the button. Then the button disappears ...
By Sam Carter
Rebecca Withers
I created my own menu in a slide, and I created a new link for the upper right hand corner of the modern player titled "Menu". I clicked the pencil and paper edit icon...
By Rebecca Withers
Christophe ANASTASIA
Hello every body, Big problem for me. I made a complicated mecanic in storyline 360 but everything doesnt work as it would. The boxes checked by the learne...
By Christophe ANASTASIA
Rashmi Kashayya
Is there any option in elearning video to capture the progress and return the data as an XML output so that we can save it into the database for reporting
By Rashmi Kashayya
Amber Starfire
Hi, I am working on an active listening game course, in which the learner is a travel agent. The learner listens to a customer describe what he's looking for in a vac...
By Amber Starfire