Product Last Post Replies
Paula DeYoung
Hi - I posted this question a couple of weeks ago with no replies, so I'm trying again.   Is anyone available to help me understand how to set-up the result slide that...
Articulate Storyline almost 6 years ago
By Paula DeYoung
Mark Mair
Hi, I have built a course where there 3 questions drawn from 7 different question pools at the end of 7 separate scenes.  i.e. one question pool covers one scene. Th...
By Mark Mair
lynn sim
Hi, I wander anyone can help me take a look at my file created in Storyline 360. I have added multiple questions on a slide thus need to use custom score variable to a...
By lynn sim
olivier chemin
Hello I have a directory with two Storyline modules inside, one in english and one in french. I would like to create a single SCORM PACKAGE that detect the LMS langu...
By olivier chemin
Bob O'Donnell
I put this in as a feature request: ability to make multiple selections in the tab order box. I have several screens with way more items than I can to think about.&nbs...
By Bob O'Donnell
Gordon Clogston
I need to create a custom exam results page that provides an overall percentage as the standard graded results slide does, but the need is to identify how many questio...
By Gordon Clogston
Daniel Beatty
Storyline 360 has a feature to import caption files associated with movies. When you playback this slide in coursework, there is a caption button that appears to toggl...
Rise 360 almost 6 years ago
By Daniel Beatty
Katie Venit
I'm trying to embed a storyline 2 ungraded tutorial into a Canvas page using an iframe. I don't want to use SCORM because our courses have pretty tight storage restric...
By Katie Venit
Marcos Dutra
Storyline is the software with most bugs and worst performance I have ever worked with in my life. But this one calls attention for the originality. Trying...
By Marcos Dutra
Gergely Rakoczi
Hi there, I have tried a lot but cannot configure Articulate Quizmaker to do the following. Students should take a test that consists of 3 sets of questions, Set A (...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 6 years ago
By Gergely Rakoczi
Nick Rester
I have a quiz that shows an Exit Button on the passing screen. The exit button has a course complete trigger but it is not showing complete on our LMS. It just says "i...
By Nick Rester
Nuno Pinto
Hello, I'm doing and auto-exercise system to build some gamified courses. By setting a variable as grade, storyline then automatically selects the correct answers to ...
By Nuno Pinto
Jim Reed
I have separate storyline courses translated in 11 different languages. So 11 different storyline courses. Before publishing a specific language, I change the regional...
By Jim Reed
Ryan Blanc
Hello- I'm hoping someone can provide me clear instructions on closed captioning. I am working from Storyline 2 and have narration audio files on each slide. Some of t...
By Ryan Blanc
craig Sumner
Hi all I am trying to create a button in a storyline block that when clicked would change the location of the Rise course. So for example, let's say we have 4 sectio...
Rise 360 almost 6 years ago
By craig Sumner
Jorge Alejandro Vela Alfaro
I've been trying to do this for a long time and all I've been able to do is, either, send a percentage using the results slide or force the storyline results variable ...
By Jorge Alejandro Vela Alfaro
Kushal Das
Hi, How can I Get & set data from articulate 360 to my sql please help me as soon as possible.  
By Kushal Das
Dennis Z.
Dear Community,  we are currently undergoing a project to harmonize the LMS Reporting settings for more than 200 courses by setting all courses with a quiz to Passed/...
By Dennis Z.
Chris Kalish
Hi ... is there a creative way to change the "Resources" menu to add / remove resources?  For instance, if we want to have one set of resources for a slide and a diffe...
By Chris Kalish
Philippe JEANTY
My presentation has an early menu slide (slide 1.2) with 4 branches. One of this branch (Anomalies) goes into a submenu slide (scene 12) that contains 7 layers each wi...
By Philippe JEANTY