Product Last Post Replies
Anthony Richmond-Bailey
Hi  Has anyone ever used a polling tool called TurningPoint with Storyline 3?  I am not sure how it would be beneficial with eLearning, however I have been asked the...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Anthony Richmond-Bailey
Jay  Chun
Hello, Is there a way to embed the published content on a webpage--and have it load another module seamlessly within the same webpage after the user finishes the firs...
By Jay Chun
Eluminate Training
Hi all, We've developed a course that needs to gather a users name, email, address and phone number and at the end of the course, export this information out and emai...
By Eluminate Training
Mike Palmer
I need to show the student several bullet points from a text box one at a time - in response to the student clicking the mouse.  Since there doesn't seem to be a built...
By Mike Palmer
Johan Visser
Hello fellow e-learning members,   At the moment I am testing a project that needs to run in a LMS (Netdimensions). A specific wish of the company involved is to run ...
By Johan Visser
Hannah Rule
I have a story file that is one large exam. One of the requirements for this exam is that if the learner exits the course, it scores unanswered questions as zero and g...
By Hannah Rule
Cédric Froehlich
Hi, dear fellow heroes... I'm building a course that is supposed to be available in 30 languages... We produce our own narration tracks, basically mp3s... Actually, ...
By Cédric Froehlich
Sam Carter
Check for links to undefined target pages / layers What pages a master slide is used on Any timeline element that is not visible (useful before publishing) These ...
By Sam Carter
Sabine Lindner
Hi everyone,   I currently try to evaluate how to localize Storyline 3 courses as easy as possible. Exchanging images and text won't be an issue, yet the audio is t...
By Sabine Lindner
Darin Fennell
I have been looking for line spacing that is in between 1 and 1.5. After doing some investigating I found the "Exactly" option under Paragraph/Spacing. However, I am n...
By Darin Fennell
Dave Goodman
We have an AICC course that loads correctly on two of our client's LMSs but does not work on the SEL LMS. It also completes correctly on 360 Online and on SCORMCloud. ...
By Dave Goodman
James Lavis
Hey everyone, We are experiencing an issue whereby users are receiving older module content in our LMS despite new packages being uploaded and old ones being deleted....
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By James Lavis
emily gill
Our current project incorporates some checklists and activities that users are intended to complete outside of the course itself. We had been planning to incorporate t...
By emily gill
Christine Cho
I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out with this one.  I'm working in Storyline 2. I've created a quiz to draw random questions; a bank of 5, draw 3 for the q...
By Christine Cho
cindy lucas
I would like to include a survey slide in a course and have the results sent to my email. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks in advance for your help
By cindy lucas
Thomas Gill
Hi there I am aware if you leave a storyline course (hard close) you can set the player to resume the previous progress.  But say my user selects the first section f...
By Thomas Gill
Reva McEachern
Does anyone have experience creating adaptive courses in Articulate Storyline? How does it compare to using Smart Sparrow?
By Reva McEachern
Luís Rocha
Hi everybody, I need a soluction for my courses. I was tried some JS codes in E-Learning Heroes, but never worked. I need a good soluction to receive the Student Name...
By Luís Rocha
Adrian Murray
Hi Folks, First off, I know there are numerous discussions on this topic so apologies for raising a new one but having spent a few hours navigating my way around the ...
By Adrian Murray
Emily Chorley
Morning guys, I'm definitely of the creative ilk, so when it comes to technical things I'm a mess! I'm desperately trying to get two buttons to work; Print notes ...
By Emily Chorley