Product Last Post Replies
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re worki...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone!  Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re work...
Review 360 over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Neil Stadlman
I've been using a basic JavaScript code to generate an email from within Storyline 360 that the Learner sends to their manager and it works very well. Now, the r...
By Neil Stadlman
Gulch Design Nashville
Our client wants an App - not just html online viewing on an iphone. Is there another app other than articulate's since it will not work on an iphone only ipads and ot...
By Gulch Design Nashville
Jeff Nauman
SL3 Experts, Recently upgraded to SL3 from 2 and I make extensive use of fade transitions applied to all slides in my SL3 projects. I never had problems with publ...
By Jeff Nauman
Jason Busuttil
Has anyone created a timed (say 30sec) shooting gallery type interaction that I can please customize? i.e) Have a person have 30 secs to try shoot as many random targe...
By Jason Busuttil
Darren McNeill
Hi, This is a strange request and not related to Storyline itself but rather a bizarre puzzle I have been asked to look into and I am hoping that perhaps a few heads ...
By Darren McNeill
David Blanchard
Hi, This might be a bit ambitious but... We're looking to build an eLearning course that will be made available to possibly dozens of different organisations. Is it...
By David Blanchard
Don Anthony Manuel
So i've read many posts about people using a Flash widget to print a slide in Storyline 2. Our company is working in Storyline 3, and Flash no longer works enterprise...
By Don Anthony Manuel
megan jonas
Hi,  Client reports that the course does not launch in Docebo LMS using IE 11. When they launch the course from Success Factors LMS in IE 11, it freezes and throws th...
By megan jonas
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
I am planning to develop an eLearning program that will run on an iPad offline using the Articulate Mobile Player. The program will have a quiz and I will like for th...
By Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
Randall Sauchuck
I have seen similar discussions on here before but haven't gotten a response to my question. I had a course built in Storyline 2 which I had to upgrade to version 3 f...
By Randall Sauchuck
Don Anthony Manuel
We are running Storyline 3 on the Sum Total LMS. What I am trying to do is create a certificate at the end of my course that will automatically pull the student's nam...
By Don Anthony Manuel
Jane Pickard
Hi there, I've been asked to provide a very quick showcase video overview of an Articulate Storyline guide I created (it's a 7 minute user guide,  heavy with screensh...
By Jane Pickard
Sonia Greene
Good afternoon, I have viewed the video created by Jeannette back in 2012 and have tried to follow the steps.  The problem that I am having is that when I click on re...
By Sonia Greene
Marc Petricciani
Hey all, I am a designer and worked primarily in front-end web development for the majority of my career. My current role has put my into the eLearning world and a lo...
By Marc Petricciani
Marcin Czyżuk
Hi there Heroes, I am working on a big project with lots of questions. The questions slides are arranged so that four options are arranged in a square. Here is the pi...
By Marcin Czyżuk
Dee Ann
Can you recommend any file format to use for animations that will play independently of the slide like flash files? Is there any format besides .swf that supports this...
By Dee Ann
Jim Million
I am looking for a way to download a folder with multiple files in it with a link in Storyline. I can link to a single pdf or other file that will download ...
By Jim Million
Kimberly Greaney
The company I work for is currently working on developing our training documentation in Storyline 2. Our ultimate goal would be to publish these courses and make they ...
By Kimberly Greaney