Product Last Post Replies
Jeszlene Zhou
Hi, I created my learning materials using Articulate Rise but I was unable to locate the LMS's API using a wrapper.js build on top of the indexAPI.html. The project is...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Jeszlene Zhou
Jeffrey Riley
We are postponing the Greater Philadelphia Articulate Storyline Users meeting from September to October. If you are interested in attending let me know. We will announ...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
Erik Neff
The UX of the Articulate Rise lessons are ... the most beautiful/elegant lesson design I've ever seen. I'm now working on a new strategy that revolves around it. The ...
By Erik Neff
Macy Frost
Hi friends, I searched for a template to modify but I couldn't find quite the right one so I'm building a timed game/quiz from scratch.   Game: 9 bioxes cover a pic...
By Macy Frost
Andrew Ratner
Hi all! I had a super productive discussion here about embedding a mindmap into Rise, and I successfully embedded. The thing I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a ...
By Andrew Ratner
Michael Ambech
Hi everyone, I started using storyline a year ago and have used the forums often. Great info and inspiration to be found here. One thing I miss is a better overview ...
By Michael Ambech
J C
How easily can Storyline content (videos) integrate with Wordpress (and an LMS plugin like LearnDash)? For example, should I use a hook (action/event?) from within a ...
By J C
J C
Hi there, I'm looking to integrate videos produced by Articulate Storyline 360 with Wordpress. Is there a good place to start with this? Specifically, I need to be ...
By J C
Fred Waymel
Hi! I'm doing a cleaning operation on one of my first storyline project. In this one I use questions banks and "lonely" questions. I would like to change the number...
By Fred Waymel
Brandon Jimenez
Hello Community: We've recently finished migrating a series of modules we had from Captivate into Articulate Storyline and we're now in the process of replacing them ...
By Brandon Jimenez
Struan Cameron
Hey, Have sent a feature request but I thought I'd put it out there and see what people think. I'm using Rise to build short courses and intend to offer a "free tast...
By Struan Cameron
Ajeesh Pillai
Is it possible to bring profile images from learning management system(LMS) to our course. Eg : like login name (var myName = lmsAPI.GetStudentName();)
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Ajeesh Pillai
Robin Soto
Hi, I've exported my Rise module for web and am currently hosting it on Heroku. I've given it a custom URL, but I notice that when I click through different sections o...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By Robin Soto
K kai
Some of the slides I use have about 30 layers, lots of .png that I used for objects, and about 10 scrollbars. I can't break the slides to multiple slides, so I have to...
By K kai
Joseph Benton
I had this problem which I reported as a problem and was told that I needed to clear cache to see the comments. Well, I had indeed cleared the cache at the time and w...
Review 360 almost 7 years ago
By Joseph Benton
Zachary Schwaller
Hello - I am using a UD variable to track score in a SL 360. I know this issue has been raised and I have read a number of articles on it however none of the given wor...
By Zachary Schwaller
Algonquin College
Hey, I'm trying to find the best way to allow users to print/save a slide that has Layers hidden within an Articulate Storyline Slide. *For example, if I have a ...
By Algonquin College
vered shwinger
hi, I have a text entry field in my tutorial and i need to export the data eneterd to this feild to sharepoint. Does anyone konw how to do that? If the only wat is Jav...
By vered shwinger
Peter Sims
I was hoping I could get some help / guidance. With more and more LMS's now no longer supporting Flash (.SFW) files, how are people combating this when publishing stor...
By Peter Sims
James Lavis
Keeping this short: 1) Undo seemingly has stopped working in the last few days, not sure what's up. 2) Need to figure out a way to get 360 degree video working, that...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By James Lavis