Product Last Post Replies
Sam Parsons
Hey all,  So thanks to many awesome threads (didn't link b/c I can't remember who to credit, sorry!),  I was able to figure out how to toggle a variable and use layer...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Sam Parsons
renee barnes
Hello everyone, I have a quiz that I want students to pass with 70% . They have 2 attempts.  When they achieve the 70 or more, I want them to access the certificate of...
By renee barnes
Trond Kristiansen
Hi all, this is driving me around the bend. I am doing a concept for performance support, and I want the player to open in a new window on the right side of the scree...
By Trond Kristiansen
William Sovie
The business I am working is trying to work with e technology partner to build an html website which contains an Articulate Storyline player within an html platform wh...
By William Sovie
Lucy Radford
Hello, I am sorry If this has been explained before but I have not been about to find a direct response to my query. We have produce 16 online modules in storyline the...
By Lucy Radford
Cassidy Dzama
I have read a thread here explaining how to access the Results.PassScore and so on. I have been trying to grab the data by using the player.GetVar() function but I soo...
By Cassidy Dzama
Cassidy Dzama
I have been reading through this forum trying to find a way to access the Results variables through JS. My understanding is that they are note accessible by using play...
By Cassidy Dzama
Mary Kay Alegre
What has been your experience using Storyline to develop courses for federal govt clients? Have you had/worked around issues of system requirements, 508 compliance, an...
By Mary Kay Alegre
sam jay
I am looking for a developer who can help create a test generator application for me using articulate storyline!! Thanks, Sumit Jay Malhotra Delhi, India sumeet_jay@ho...
By sam jay
Julie Riplinger
I have both Studio and Storyline courses that bookmark properly in IE 9 on my local computer but when my customer runs them through Saba, WIN8  and IE11 the question "...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Julie Riplinger
Sam Carter
I may be the last person on earth to learn this, but the iPhone (and iPad) have a ringer-mute switch next to the volume buttons. These buttons don't mute YouTube audio...
By Sam Carter
Alphonso Hendricks
Its always good to have a few fresh eyes go over one's work. I was able to make quite substantial improvements because of this. Sharing my latest updated version of DE...
By Alphonso Hendricks
Lisa Anderson
Thanks in advance! I have a story that includes 8 quiz slides.  Each quiz slide is a "pick one" with a point value of 10 for the correct answer and the story has one r...
By Lisa Anderson
Bob J
When I enter the Annotation screen, it takes awhile for Presenter to create the editing screen. During this brief time I can see two copies of the slide on my screen. ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Bob J
Jo Morrissey
Hi, I'm trying to adjust from using Storyline, to Studio 13 which is a little frustrating - not that 13 isn't great too! The trouble is, I've been spoiled by Storyline...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Jo Morrissey
Danielle Drake
Hi there I have just been learning about the data entery field here: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/adding-data-entry-fields.aspx This is ace altho...
By Danielle Drake
Kennet  Staahl
Users that sits on IE8 have problems with quizes published to the web after update 2 on quizmaker. They see only a blank box. Anyone else heard about it or have a solu...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Kennet Staahl
John Linn
I am presently using Engage '09 to add a few interactives in a Blackboard course. I publish the Engage and get as expected the SWF, the HTML and the engage_content fol...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By John Linn
Shivani Singh
Hi, Can you please help in pulling out/extracting the answer key from the published output? I dont have the source files, so is there a way that we can take the quiz a...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Shivani Singh
BEv Knutson-Shaw
Could someone please point me to a iphone app that has been developed using Articulate Storyline.  Just want to see what one looks like. 
By BEv Knutson-Shaw