Product Last Post Replies
Karen Mineards
Hi, I hope you can help. I did find an archived post on my topic but didn't resolve it from that. I'm a newbie! I am using Presenter and Quizmaker 09. I have a number ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Karen Mineards
Kyle Main
Please advice. Is anyone using Google Swiffy for projects? To add To Articulate projects? is anyone having trouble syncing audio with HTML5 on iPads Thanks Kyle
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Kyle Main
Kyle Main
Hello awesome community! Is anyone using Google Swiffy for Flash Conversions of AS2 or AS3 content to put into Storyline projects? And I mean for converting the Flash ...
By Kyle Main
Rebecca Smith
Howdy out there! I was wondering if anyone had a Wack A Mole type interaction that would allow the mole to be 6 stationary words and then when another word appeared on...
By Rebecca Smith
Laurie Noffs
Can I have my user drag the mouse and draw a freeform line? I did the below in Flash (mouse cursor was a pencil) and would like to replicate.
By Laurie Noffs
Mike Smith
I have lost all the narrations in a presentation a couple of times today. They were there, now they've gone. I've looked at https://en-uk.articulate.com/support/presen...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Mike Smith
Gian Carlo Almiranez
Hi Guys, Do any of you have an installer of the first update of Storyline? My course needs just this update and I can't find one. Everything goes to Storyline Update 5...
By Gian Carlo Almiranez
Matthew Swift
Hi, I know I'm going over old ground here but can someone tell me where I find the report html file for courses published to articulate online. I've been able to creat...
By Matthew Swift
Simon Villiot
Hello ! I’ve got some trouble for translation import. I work on a mac book pro, with windows 8 on parallel desktop, word 2013 installed. When I import a translation f...
By Simon Villiot
Pierre Versleijen
Hi, I am developing a course that teaches users to find their way through a set of procedures.  I would like to offer the users the opportunity to create their own lis...
By Pierre Versleijen
Sarah Doyle
Hello! I'm working on a very large project, and I have a question about the Metadata output possibilities from Storyline.  Based on my limited understanding, there are...
By Sarah Doyle
Carolyn Lewis
Hi I have been reading all the threads I can find on certificates and have made some progress, however I am still having problem with getting the current date to displ...
By Carolyn Lewis
Ajay Javdekar
We have developed a randomised quiz. In this we are pulling and displaying 8 questions from 4 different pools. Each pool has different number of questions and in total...
By Ajay Javdekar
Matteo Ottavi
Hello, First of all I use a web server database. Now, using a SCORM technology for the WBT, the page that invokes the WBT, load a javascript file that performs an over...
By Matteo Ottavi
Karen Whitford
Hi, I'm designing a software training course and I'm want to find a way to make teaching how to login more engaging. I was wondering if there is a creative way to have...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Karen Whitford
Kennethg Goeieman
I busy designing an IQ Test Quiz for schools. The quiz consist of 15 questions that spans over 3 question banks with 10 questions within each question bank.  Which me...
By Kennethg Goeieman
Jerson  Campos
I have a question for the more experienced javascripters out there.  I have a activity in mind that I want to try in storyline.  I want the state of an object to chang...
By Jerson Campos
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Just came across this from the Sloan Consortium: https://aws.predictiveresponse.net/view_as_a_page/index.php?org=477&lea=25-10000530979-7&ite=5371 *********...
By Michael Fimian
Jim  Bates
I have a test out module with a two part quiz. If the learner fails part one they should not continue to part two , If they pass part one,  final result will be combi...
By Jim Bates
Dustin Andjelkovich
Due to issues interally with the execute JavaScript trigger, I am trying to set up an external .js file that is getting and setting variables defined within the Storyl...
By Dustin Andjelkovich