Product Last Post Replies
Justin Pille
I would like to use my own next and previous buttons rather than the ones in the player.  I have them in a master slide so they appear the same on all slides and can b...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Justin Pille
Francisco Carreon
Hi, I have a Hotspot (1) on top of an image (1) that when you hover over this image (1) it shows another image (2) that is on a layer, this works well; The problem is ...
By Francisco Carreon
Maneli Badakhshan
Is there a way to list the last 3 scores of a quiz that learner took on the result page? (course to be launched in iPad) I know how to show the last one but can we als...
By Maneli Badakhshan
Alba Pérez
Hello, This time I need help with a quiz. I have imported a course I created in Studio 09 to Storyline and I cannot figure out how to make this quiz work as it used t...
By Alba Pérez
Melissa Zepp
I want to create a hotspot directly on a PowerPoint slide without using Quizmaker.  I want to put a text box on there that says, "Click My Assignments to continue."  I...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Melissa Zepp
Anne England
Hi all Our client has asked us if it's possible to have a prompt that informs learners if they exit without having viewed all the slides. This is on a module that has ...
By Anne England
Mahesh Satya
I need to create a course from Powerpoint 2010 and Publish as Flash to be uploaded in to Our web site. The requirement is that the package should have a Start up SWF i...
By Mahesh Satya
Dane Boyington
It is possible to set a custom value for the SCORM interactions.id or objectives.id that is returned to the LMS? It appears that the interactions.id is set from the pa...
By Dane Boyington
Johanna Stix
Hi all, today I have a more technical question, I hope somebody has experience with this. I'm writing a C# Program dealinig with various things. While doing this, I wo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Johanna Stix
Kumar Agarwal
There is a training session in SF coming up, which is close to me. The Basic has been sold out, but was wondering how much I need to know to take advantage of the adva...
By Kumar Agarwal
Srinivas T
Hi, I recently created a demo in articulate presenter. After publishing it in articulate, I copied all the .swf files from the data folder and pasted it in AS2 flash t...
By Srinivas T
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is there any way to increase the size of the Sequence Drag and Drop boxes? I have one option that has 4 lines of text and it comes out stoopid lookin' Yours hopef...
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
It's possible that I am missing something obvious... I have a (non-scored) quiz. There is 1 question, and 6 possible answers. 3 of the answers are correct, 3 are i...
By Bruce Graham
Greg Carey
Hi There, can I lock down a course using the XML code? I don't have the original PPT/PPTA files, but need to restrict the lockdown on both standard screens and Engage ...
By Greg Carey
Leanne Fisher
I need to upload an AICC file to our hosts ftp drop site. I successfully uploaded it, but their IT came back and said:  When saving the following XML files, please se...
By Leanne Fisher
True Disbeliever
I'm trying to set up custom colors for the outline of shapes for custom animation in Presenter. The interface takes the RGB values and recolors the selected square for...
By True Disbeliever
Dave Thomas
I am working on a diagnostic web based simulator for training which has multiple pages. This simulator has 3 embedded web objects on one page.  One web object displays...
By Dave Thomas
Efrat Maor
Hi, We're planning 3-4 eLearnings that will have 4-5 short video clips in them. What would be the best way to incorporate them into presenter? 1. Best format? When...
By Efrat Maor
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I have taken a subscription on the low memory message. The fact that we run out of memory, is a problem that can be resolved by saving every 2/3 slides, and o...
By Geert De Rycke
Kerry J
Hi there Is it possible to create a quiz interaction where people would need to get a combination of columns correctly sorted? We are testing people on basic literacie...
By Kerry J