Product Last Post Replies
Tammy Sellers
I cannot seem to find the answer to a seemingly simple problem... and I feel pretty silly asking , but here goes.... I published a 'quickie' training tool for mobile p...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean Miller
Hi! I'm a new user of Storyline 2. I purchased a headset with a microphone and plugged it into a port in my computer marked with a microphone icon. I then tried to ins...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Pickett
I am updating program I used last year.  I imported all the slides.  I am having a problem with feedback display in one of my intereactions that I use three times in t...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Soogyung Gwon
Hello everyone, I found some thread about it in forum and also found this link: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/sharing-resources-and-glossaries-in-story...
Parashuram Vhaval
I don't know why?  People are posting same post 2-3 or even multiple times. Here is very good post telling you how to get answer to your questions quickly. No need ...
By Christie Pollick
Julie Rourke
I have a lot of Storyline courses that I need to make accessibility compliant. Many downloaded templates are created as states, rather than text or images. They have ...
By Christie Pollick
Barbara Kay
Hello all,  I'm looking for some help, please. I've set up a quiz in Quizmaker which includes the list of questions at the top  left (as Question List).  They're ther...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alicia Serrioz
In Storyline 2, Update 5: 1505.515 I notice a bug where, when I select an object and then put my cursor in either the height or width box, it automatically adds a zero...
By Leslie McKerchie
julie wynn
Hello, I am able to pull the user's name from the module and use it in a HTML file. The below code works if the file is in the same folder as the storyline file. var...
By Leslie McKerchie
Regina Lehotay
I have been searching and watching some videos - but i can't seem to find an easy way to disable the Next button in the player until my user has clicked all hot spots ...
Daniela Slater
Hi, Can someone please tell me how to remove the borders with the volume control that shows when you publish and view it?
By Christie Pollick
Melanie Mornard
I went into my current project and found the pictures and charts I put in there have disappeared.  This is the second time this has happened.  They show up in the thum...
By Melanie Mornard
Bill Hennessey
I'm finding that when I import questions from excel into a .story file that there doesn't seem to be a master slide applied; despite what master slide it tells me is w...
abhishek pal
Hi, When I am testing my storyline AICC package in Ipad, the seek bar position is not there in its place. Please help me in solving the issue.
Marion Affaire
Hello everybody, I'm beginner on Storyline. I made a quiz of 45 questions and I have a problem. When I preview my quiz, all the rectangles of the good answers are na...
Prashant Patil
i have one text entry field and i am trying to add value to a variable using trigger when user presses the key on text entry object but the value of that variable is n...
By Gary Collins
Alan Beadle
I'm working on a presentation that consists of  63 PowerPoint slides, plus an Engage slide. I'm having a particular problem with two PowerPoint slides. Both slides are...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
shannon page
Is there a way to align all elements on the timeline to the beginning on multiple slides or entire scenes?
By Leslie McKerchie
Brooke Lown
Hi! I'm working in Storyline 2. I have a project with a bunch of animations on it, objects coming in and going out every so often.   Each time I preview the slides, ...
By Christie Pollick
Alexandre Moura
I would like to know whether there is a way to limit the time students access the project. I mean, can we set a timer every time the user starts viewing?
By Leslie McKerchie