Product Last Post Replies
S M
I have a question bank where learners receive 10 questions out of the pool of 20. I have set up question variables so that the slide indicates "Question 1 of 10" and s...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Steve H
Graham OKeeffe
Hi Experts, How can I change the state of a button to disabled based on a fail result of a quiz from another slide? I have attached a screenshot to explain more too....
By Emily Ruby
Olga Parkhomenko
Hi! I have a question about tutorials. Have you got tutorial at other languages? For example, Russian?
By Leslie McKerchie
Gillian Whitney
I have a course made up of 6 sections.  Each section (aka file) includes several different scenes.  I would like to publish my course to a CD and have a Main Menu that...
By Mike Enders
Mihai Barbulescu
Hello everyone, I need to customize the results report for a pretty complex (in my view) storyline project. The project is intended to be a knowledge test for potenti...
By Emily Ruby
Liliana Mayer
I resized the graphic that I used for a drag and drop interaction.  Now when I click the submit button the items that were dragged and dropped overlap. How can I fix ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel McPhail
I have 3 buttons and show 3 different layers. User click button 1. Layer 1 appears. User clicks button 2. Layer 2 appears., etc. I want to animate Layer 1 exiting, th...
By Emily Ruby
Nastassja Pretorius
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with one of my hot spot triggers. I require the story to advance to the next slide either by double clicking on or by right-clicking a...
By Christie Pollick
Rob Visconti
I was able to do the Storyline 2 download and install, but it is asking for my serial no to activate (as opposed to trial version).  I have a legit SN and my colleague...
By Emily Ruby
Hamzah Abduljauad
Hi How can I change the cursor of the mouse.  Or can I change the cursor to be an character  created in flash. Thanx
By Dan Beatty
Douw Steyn
When I open Storyline I get a message that says  it needs Flask version  10. I installed this several times, uninstalled Storyline, reinstalled. Even MY IT department ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah  Dinsdale
Hello! I've just tried to download the 30 day trial Articulate Storyline 2 but in the final stage when I try to run the program the following Error 800751B occurs! ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah  Dinsdale
Hello! I've just tried to download the 30 day trial Articulate Storyline 2 but in the final stage when I try to run the program the following Error 800751B occurs! ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Gibson
I recently saw the tutorial on adding motion paths. It showed how you can click one of two buttons to make it go up or down, based on positive or negative answers. Ca...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Richardson
Hi guys. Having a bit of a problem with video content in my e-learning course.  I need Alpha Channels for a lot of my animation and after some deliberation I am now aw...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay  Chun
I have a FLV with transparency.  It worked perfectly in SL1.  But when I import the video in SL2, I get a black background.  Does SL2 support this?  My current workaro...
By Leslie McKerchie
jack hague
hi having a video loading problem with an mp4 video when puplishing the lms in storyline 2. shows black screen on loading on andriod rather than the first frame of vid...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gaurav Goel
Does Storyline support third party LMS apps such as Moodle, SumTotal to run courses on mobile devices? I know that Articulate Presenter does not support third party a...
By Christie Pollick
John Armstrong
QuizMaker seems to not send cmi.interactions to my LMS. I'm watching the console and no network request is ever made. Debug log as well shows no attempt to push a cmi....
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kien Vu
Hi there, We are developing a LRS system and try to test Articulate Storyline Tincan content. However, we are having an issue with state API. Articuatle Storyline 2...
By Emily Ruby