Product Last Post Replies
Elizabeth Barber
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone has this issue, but, when I am testing the 'Review Survey' button on an iPad it causes the whole module to freeze and I can't do anythi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stephen Calhoun
Hello. I'm deploying a course to a Motorola Ultra (Android) and I haven't used the Articulate Mobile Player much before. Is there a page or post that outlines some gen...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Crystal Fryer
I created an articulate training using my companies branded slide format which was widescreen. Unfortunately when I went to publish the slides don't look correct. I ch...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darryl Benson
I'm having an issue where Storyline 2 is crashing after I click on the add new slide button. This isn't tied to any file, as this happens with any of them. I can dupl...
Nicola Howes
Hi, I'm looking for help with results for a quiz I'm working on. I need a results page that can determine a result based on a scoring bracket. E.g: 90 - 100 = A 80- 8...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly MacDonald
I'm halfway through a project for software training using SL1 and I have not yet bought SL2, but the client will be buying SL2 to maintain the content for themselves i...
Juanjo Haro
Hi, our client report that the SABA lms receives the score.raw in the moment the student hits the mastery score, so if yje mastery is 70% ans the student reaches this ...
By Emily Ruby
Chantal Bureau
Hi, With Articulate 1, I have the bundle or characters. (illustrated and photographics) Il want to know where are the sources files of these images because I want to ...
By Emily Ruby
Sean Dugger
Is there a way with variables to have the user's system date populate in a published Storyline course? -Sean
By Michael Hinze
michelle eames
We needs to do evacuation procedures for our buildings. I have decided rather than maintaining 12 different versons I will combine them into 1  storyline file. At the...
Vikas Gaddu
Hi, I have bunch of mp4 that I need to import. Right now I have to import each one individually on a separate slide. Is there a way to import multiple video files and ...
By Vikas Gaddu
Breanne Myers
Hi all, My biggest Storyline project to date is in the beta phase and multiple beta testers keep notifying me of a problem where the class opens with no browser toolb...
By Emily Ruby
Kim  Hemingway
Hi E-Learning Heroes,  The built-in magnifying glass for one of my graphics on multiple choice question quiz is missing. All the others are ok. Trouble shooting so ...
Jure Gabrovšek
Hello, i have a problem, my objects are not in the sam plaece as i have defined it in articulate program....
By Leslie McKerchie
June Lum
When I preview my work, onlt the first 2 slides appear in the TOC (even if I just select the Player). The other slides play, when I prompt to the "Next" slide. How ca...
By June Lum
June Lum
Hi - what do I need to change to allow the user to navigate from a slide (before the audio is finished), to a layer and then return to the original screen that does no...
Mary Ward
Really having issues with layers. I added a layer with a ruler image.  Added animated marks to the ruler to fade in every second.  Click timeline play in layer, nothi...
Hannah Johnston
Hello everyone, I have a rather extensive course created in Articulate 1, Update 6, which I published for testing purposes. It works fine in Flash output and on iPad...
By Michael Hinze
Jenn Walker
Hi all, I'm building a form, where the learner clicks on radio buttons assigned different values (-3 to +3) for each question. There are 25 questions total, but only ...
Chris Brooks
Hi has anyone had a problem with up loading to and LMS.  I have been using scorm cloud to test my  output for some time Since trialling Articulate 2 I can not upload ...
By Emily Ruby