Product Last Post Replies
Josephine Crimmins
But need it in in articulate 1- do I have to go back and create it from scratch in articulate 1. aghghghghg
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Josephine Crimmins
Ian Matthews
Hi, I'm still learning the finer points of Storyline 2, so apologies if this has been asked before. I'm building a glossary for an interactivity that opens three layer...
By Wendy Farmer
S M
I have a gateway screen with four icons (each is a group of elements) leading to four branches. Learners need to click on each icon and visit that branch before going ...
By Emily Ruby
Tony Passwater
I am sorry I originally posted this to a "Reply" on one of the threads I was reading and trying ... I hope someone will be able to give me a solution to an issue I ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Dazey
When I try to open the Shockwave Flash Object I get the following error message: ERROR: Could not load the file 'presentation_content/data.swf' - Using PowerPoint 2013...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannon Trine
I have been tasked to develop a 21 question quiz. Within this quiz there are four questions, randomized within the 21 questions, that if a user answers one or more of ...
By Emily Ruby
Jo Cottingham
Hi, I've inserted an essay quiz question slide into a project and wanted to be able to view the text that the user enters.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I've...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michele Patla
I hope you are doing great!  So, I have a question for you SL gurus I have a few slides where the timeline is automatically defaulting to 10,000 seconds.  My question...
By Emily Ruby
Meryem M
I'm trying to set up a trigger to play an audio clip when the state of an object changes to Normal.  Where on the slide should I insert the audio so that it does not p...
By N G
john chavez
I have this slide and all my triggers and variables are perfect, but when the user clicks next it takes them to the next page without having to look at any of the subj...
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I made a Template/Theme with custom Next/Prev slide buttons within the Slide Master. Navigation was OK until we added Scenes to the project : I expected the l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gail Chambers
I need to link to a pdf file - can anyone help with this? The same file resides within the course resource folder but the client would like a direct link to access doc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
I have a button that was used to Replay a slide in Articulate 1. It would jump to a slide that had a trigger to jump to previous slide when timeline starts. This work...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Beam
I am new to web objects, so I may be doing something wrong.  But I have followed the instructions exactly and I can't get the web object to launch in a new browser win...
Itamar Serfaty
Hi all , I have created a few drag and drop questions,  thought some how they act differently. I want to allow the user to drag and drop his answers, And not to save ...
By Emily Ruby
henry mccrory
I've managed to remove nearly all the icons to build my own nav, I don't want even 5px padding on the holder - can I do this? My default width needs to be 800px, but w...
By Emily Ruby
Rebecca LaBatte
I have a quiz that shows the course as incomplete if the learner does not pass. If the learner does not pass the quiz, I provided anoption to retry the quiz. When the ...
Jean Crane
I'm have an image in the shape of a puzzle piece (png). When you hover over it I would like it to change color and also have text appear describing a process. I did it...
By Emily Ruby
Sarah Sweeney
I am having trouble playing a video in a module on an Android devise. When i publish the video on a blank slide it works perfectly as soon as i put in on one of my sl...
Ryan W
We have a course that was built in Storyline and its long...really long -- 2 hours worth of harassment training for your viewing pleasure & to meet California's AB1825...
By Ryan W