Product Last Post Replies
Jessica Bright
The instructions after the Sync Audio with Animations tutorial video indicate that you go to the Home tab to insert a rectangle into the slide, when the video states t...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I would like to know if Storyline (version 1 or 2) offers built-in functionality I can include in my course so that after it is published, the learner can search the c...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Mike Daks
Hi experts, I have a project here wherein I have a Tab Interaction slide then inside one of the Tab interaction page and my boss wants one Labeled Graphic. can it be p...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sam hobbs
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the size and position of any logo you upload into the player? I'd like to include a logo but it just looks too big. Thank...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Reddinger
Greetings, I work for an agency that uses SL1. They currently have no immediate plans to upgrade to SL2. I would like to start working from home in the future, and i...
Gusvo Suá
Hi everrybody. Could you help me how i can made database from quiz where answer get inside in excel doc? Thanks!
By Emily Ruby
Marbara Bartin
is it possible to swipe on iPads with Articulate Storyline 2? Thank you for your help. Barbara
Ashley Patrias
I am receiving the attached error when I go to publish and it is not allowing me to save.  Is anyone else experiencing this same issue?  I have uninstalled and reinsta...
By Emily Ruby
Dianne MacKay
Hi -- how can I get the free downloads to open in the older version of Storyline? They keep opening in Storyline 2 (I have a trial version installed but I'm not using ...
Laura Benson
I work for a city interested in having a citizen budget tool. We own Storyline and Studio, but don't have the staff time or expertise to create something from scratch....
By Emily Ruby
Hanna Golota
Hello, I am trying to learn what I need to do to publish a Stroyline compatible with ADA requirements. Are there any hints? Do we need to test it on special device?  ...
By Emily Ruby
Jessica Smith
I would consider myself a beginner with Storyline but I feel like I've came a long way.  I am having a hard time trying to figure out 2 specific details in one of my m...
Lisa Struebing
I have a learner menu of 16-20 Subjects for a course. Each subject is broken into sub-menu of modules. I'm trying to find an engaging way to display the very large me...
By Emily Ruby
Edward Springer
We are considering upgrading to Storyline 2, but of course need to justify the cost. While I find that the new, improved, and enhanced features shown in the Articulate...
By Emily Ruby
Ruth Quilley
I would like to use the quiz maker to track staff members in how confident they feel with a particular assignment. As this will alter throughout the year is there an o...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Start
Is it possible to add audio to signify to a learner that they have selected the correct answer?  Alternatively, can I have a freeform pick many item light up to indica...
Veena Naik
Hi, I've created a course in Storyline and have used a lot of videos (.mp4 format) in this course.  I published the file as 'Web' version and 'LMS' version.  Both the ...
Tracy H
I have created a lot of variables in the Articulate Storyline format. They were published there and tested to run great. A few minor modifications were needed and Arti...
Shawna Murray
Hi I have just published a module in Articulate engage (including a quiz). Once the learner has finished and passed, it is not communicating with the LMS. I have a J...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeremy Gothard
I was wondering if there is a way to make the clickable boxes in Image Zoom not display in grey. I know that I can change the color of the dotted outline, but the insi...
By Leslie McKerchie