Product Last Post Replies
Nisha Makan
Hi I want to know is there a way in Storyline 1 to make text inside the module, selectable so it can be copied and pasted in the final output?
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Hinckley
I am working to setup a series of modules, where the user selects once (in the first module) the type of content they want to view, such as healthcare examples, automo...
By Leslie McKerchie
T Ball
Hello, My question is about the supposed discount price offered to SL1.x users to prompt us to get SL2.0. The link in the paragraph below is to the comparison chart, ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alvaro Lopez
Hi, I built out asurvey using Quizmaker 2013 with 6 simple questions. I published it to SucessFactors LMS using SCORM 2004 2nd edition. When I review it on the LMS, t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph  Troiano
Hi, I'm using Saba and course running in Scorm 1.2 and ignore flash cookie is turned on. I've noticed that if I resume a course after saving, only the results of the...
By Emily Ruby
Kavita Patel
I am using the graded question "matching drag and drop" I would like to add more choices. I only had the option of A-J, but I have a few more. How do I add more rows?
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Newman
Is there a way to pause the timeline on a secondary layer? To be clear, I am not looking to pause the timeline of the base layer.
By Emily Ruby
Daire Stokes
Hi all I have recently migrated video content for a course to sharepoint 365. After updating and verifying that the links worked in PowerPoint first, none of the link...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Irene Bergaretxe
Hi! We have a problem in Moodle 1.9 with a Course developed with Storyline. The course status is always "suspended" even when it has been completed. We've found a s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Miller
Hello!  I have a SME who is wanting me to create a "Memory" type game.  The user is given 8 'cards', and once they match up a pair the description appears.  I have res...
By Emily Ruby
Simon Blackmore
Hi Everytime i run storyline 2 and open a file i get the script error message shown in the attached screengrab. It doesn't appear to affect the program of the file bu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rosalind Martin
With Storyline 2, the text (Open Sans and Articulate) defaults to the Shadow effect being switched ON. When I remove the Shadow effect on the Home ribbon and format my...
By Emily Ruby
Satoko Hiraizumi
I'm working on the localization and have to replace many words to translate in Quizmaker. i.g.) In "Feedback Layers" -> "Continue" / "Correct" / "Incorrect" In "Ti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Dennstaedt
I have some older (not too old) presentations published on a later version of Presenter that have a "Play" button that comes up on the first slide for the HTML5 presen...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ellen Woods
I have Web objects and hyperlinks set to open in a new window, a window that is a small, customed size. There are no scroll bars for the small, pop-up window when usin...
By Emily Ruby
Garth Stephenson
Hello. I have set up a drag and drop which id labelling of a human cell. there are 20 labels and 20 numbers to drop on. when they complete the task incorrectly and hit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dorina Grossu
Hi, Is it possible to add more than one quiz ( Articulate Quiz 09) in an Articulate Presenter 09 lesson and at the end the total mark will be automatically calculated...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brandon Alsup
Running into issues wityh the Next Button built into the player. Will not advance to next slide but  Prev. button works just fine. Anyone else having issues?
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Andrew Helms
I'm trying to create a course that has individualized branching. Specifically, I'll have a quiz that has 5 questions. If the student answers question 2 wrong, I want t...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dave Engage
The company I work for has adopted Storyline as their preferred presentation software for face to face training and online. I have recently tested a presentation for c...
By Dave Engage