Product Last Post Replies
Maggie Nikodem
Hi, Is there a way to make the 'Resources' font larger in Player?  I see where I can change the actual font type but not the size of the word(s). Thanks
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Ruth Sugar
Hello, Total newbie to authoring software and instructional design, so in need of lots of help. I want to create tabs that appear on every slide and are active link...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Lester
Hello, I'm having trouble with images used asfill within a smartshapesuffering a noticeableloss in quality. I've attached a test file showing the image inserted into...
Mario Coin
I founded a problem in a xml file that is generated in the publishing process, that should have all the notes of the PowerPoint project, but it stores all the nodes wi...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Mark Bowden
I have many people taking lots of courses every day so I wantto add a facebook and twitter share at the end of the course. So it says something like, I've just complet...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
E D
Good afternoon ALL! I am seeking some suggestions for a game I am creating. I am giving teen a credit card to help them manage their money, they will start with $1,0...
By OWEN HOLT
R P
I am new to storyline.  I have created a slide with some text boxes.  I want the text boxes to show at certain cue points. They just don't.  They aren't hidden (all ey...
By Emily Ruby
mikki herbold
hello, I have got an true or false question that pops up after a video( video is on a layer) that I programmede to do and when they click True(the right answer), the '...
By Douglas Spencer
Nicole Sankey
Hello - We are aware of the saving issues and know that saving to a local drive is best. I am curious if anyone has tried saving to an external drive? I have several...
By Emily Ruby
Pat Kyle
Hi there Have you any tips for developing Storyline 2 content so that it still looks good on a huge screen (over 100 inches)?  I am building a self-running, fast movi...
By Pat Kyle
Kai ...
Hey, Not sure whether I posted this before, but I am once again stuck with this conundrum: I have 4 layers. When 3 of them have been visited, I want the 4th layer to...
By Kai ...
Lori Petrie
Who oh why cannot we manipulate bullets. I import my PowerPoint and lose the color of ALL my bullets (on 44 slides).  They are all black. This has been such a long s...
Emmett Durham
I looked through the first 20 pages of this forum and did not find a similar issue.  Moreover, I could seem to devise a search term to conjure up the same issue either...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sherill Hentz
Hello Everyone: How do I set-up a prompt or prevent the learner from leaving the presentation without completing the quiz?  I created a quiz via Quizmaker 13 and it a...
By Emily Ruby
Kira Christensen
Hi! We have a question regarding publishing content for LMS - specifically SumTotal Enterprise and SCORM 1.2. Before UPDATE 3: 1305.2012, it seems there was no "slides...
By Julie Collett
Keith Kemsley
Hi Experts! I am trying to figure out Flash/HTML5 publishing and what happens when the course is launched on various devices with various scenarios. Any heroes out th...
Poppy Hill
When I try to convert my old file, to Storyline 2, I get an error. I am attaching it.
Quentin Hua
Dear all,   We have a corporate client where Storyline's HTML publications do not work, but fortunately (and surprisingly), SCORM publications work when lauching the...
By Quentin Hua
Marko Stojkovski
Hello. I was working on a project and testing the project on iPad and got some issues. First, when I add layers on slides, some layers close for less than 1 second and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Schlaybach
I have another Add-In within PowerPoint 2007 that crashes when I have both the Articulate ribbon and the Articulate Communicator Add-Ins enabled. So I disable both an...
By Leslie McKerchie