Product Last Post Replies
Dang Thu Nga
Bonjour, J'ai un souci bizarre avec un module de cours: Quand je fais un "preview" individuel de chaque diapositive, tout est normal Quand je fais un "previex" glo...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ann Kennedy
I can successfully publish my Articualte presentation but when I view it - the screen is blank and the data folder is empty. What am I doing wrong?
By Brian Batt
Carol  Haueter
I'm new to the Articulate suite, so there may be a simple fix for this, but I've wasted a LOT of time trying to find the solution. I have one slide that I create...
By Carol Haueter
Margaret Jacobs
I have one e-learning activity that needs to be done by 4 different categories of learners. Putting the e-learning together is not a problem with the branching, ...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi all. I have a "question" that I want to ask in the middle of my course - "Which of the following do you think are important for topic x?" I would like then to selec...
By Bruce Graham
Paul Reid
I cannot see my attachments tab on one particular course. On other courses, I have no problems with it showing up when published. Here's what I've done so ...
By Gabe Anderson
Peter Hers
Where I have a single quiz included in a Presenter presentation: If I update the quiz then when I next publish the Presenter presentation it automatically updates the ...
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
Can't tell for sure, but it seems like this place is dragging people across from the original forums? Or maybe it's attracting a different crowd? Don't kno...
By Gabe Anderson
Simon Perkins
I, like a fair few people here have made X number of feature requests, and while I think this is obviously great for overall development, it may lead to similar reques...
By Steve Flowers
Zara Ogden
Hello everyone... I am having a very frustrating issue. Quizmaker keeps shutting down on me. When I am in the middle of making a question or saving or whatever random ...
By Zara Ogden
Karen Paulson
Hi, I am evaluating Articulate to see if it will meet our development needs. Here's how our courses work. A student watches approx. 1 minute of video then&...
By Karen Paulson
Phil Mayor
Is it possible to change the bullets on an engage FAQ, I am using a specific style of bullets in my elearning and would like to follow this through in the engage inter...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ken Cawley
All my Note text becomes bolded when published so actual bolded text gets lost. I am using the default Times New Roman so the full font family set is installed o...
By Brian Batt
Bridget Ianni
Hi all, I have a 39 - slide presentation with audio, QuizMaker interactions and every time I try to publish I receive an error that Articulate has encountered a proble...
By James Brown
Bob Price
Hi I have a strange problem which I hope somneone can help with. I have encloded some WMV files using Video Encoder and am attempting to import them into Presenter. Ea...
By Robert Kennedy
Daniel Oglesby
I cant get the power presentation player to work on my home pc. this is my first attempt and our company's support desk is closed... can anyone help?
By Tom Kuhlmann
James McLuckie
Hi everyone. First post here. Am new to Articulate Studio '09 and have been having great fun with it. However, I have run into a slight issue with the Video Encod...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Kasturi Banerjee
Hi We are working on an e-learning project in Indian languages where the Unicode font's issue has driven us crazy. Our process goes like this: 1. Our translator ...
By Kasturi Banerjee
Poornima Ramachandran
I had given Ascend/ Descend animation for some objects. When I ran the presenter and recorded my narration, I find that the animation is causing a wierd little so...
By Poornima Ramachandran
Nathan Weaver
In PowerPoint it is possible to embed YouTube videos, but I'm wondering if Presenter will allow this in the final product. Anyone know? Thanks.
By Sayuj Ravindran