Product Last Post Replies
Beverly Roach
Removed the question.....I see the error of my ways!
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Beverly Roach
Katie L.
I know that motion paths don't exist in Storyline and I read somewhere (probably here) that a possible workaround is to use Powerpoint for the animation, save it as a ...
By Paul S.
Larry Hieb
How good of job does QM 13 do in importing questions from AM 09?  Are the feedback, hyperlinks, images, audio, flash, etc., end up in QM 13 complete?
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jada Olson
I had mentioned this back in the beta, but is there any plan to give us back the option to have slide numbers in the seek bar again?  We tend to have large presentatio...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ann Yak
Hi, there... Is there a way to work around Presenter's use of the title I enter to publish and save the module to a file as the player title? The SMEs really want spec...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ayesha Hafeez
Hello all,  I am not sure if this is question has been answered before. During my research on your forums I came across some similar questions  but couldn't find an ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Brown
I can't get my Question and Feedback layers to appear. How can I make these options visible so I make edits?  See the two screen shots below.  Thanks!
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, Are PowerPoint "symbols" no longer supported in Articulate Studio '13? When I insert a symbol and publish, it shows up as a "question mark within a box" rather...
By Leslie McKerchie
Leigh S
Is anyone else unable to use the search function in the forums? It doesn't matter what I type - I just get this response: I tried clearing my cookies/cache but keep g...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tiffany Duguay
Hi  I just noticed the jump to scene no longer works in chrome Version 32.0.1700.102 Here is one of my projects. I can't get past the first slide. http://cdn.mountwash...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kevin Dixon
I need to be able to attach a slide to an email and have it send to a certain email address. I have used send email option but that just sets up a blank email. Does an...
By OWEN HOLT
Kevin Dixon
My Java script just quit running in my storyline project any ideas? Anybody?
By Kevin Dixon
Jean-Sebastien Gasse
I am having an issue with storyline hanging when it loads the first time around. When I use Fiddler I get a response from the server ".../en/story_content/frame.xml  5...
By Christine Hendrickson
Brett Rockwood
I must be overlooking something but how do you control the number of decimal places displayed on a Results.ScorePercent variable on a Results slide. The default seems ...
By Brett Rockwood
Jodie Pitcher
Hi I have a slide with an image from our computer system. Essentially to move to the next slide, the user needs to double cilck on an area of the screen or single clic...
By Jodie Pitcher
Chad Lowman
I'm currently working on a Bug Reporting feature for a course and for some reason my email body is showing up as truncated. Here is the script I'm using: var player=Ge...
By Travis Smith
John Nixdorf
Is it possible to directly adjust the timing of appearance of paragraphs more precisely than the five Entrance Animation Speed settings of Very Slow/Slow/Medium/Fast/V...
By John Nixdorf
Elena Tagliati
Hi, I keep getting error messages in Presenter'13 when  I click on slide properties or player or preview or publish. I attach the report. I checked the supported versi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Roberts
I have several tables in my presentation and the client wants to be able to search for terms within the presentation.  The search function is working for everything ex...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mariajose Corrales
Hi, I am trying to create a PPT/Articulate 13 that contains two videos (wmv), but for some reason everytime I try to add the second video (174MB) takes a long time to ...
By Leslie McKerchie