Product Last Post Replies
Melissa Ooi
I tried recorded a screencast in Articulate Storyline and am trying to use self-created Play, Pause and Stop button. While the screencast is playing, I have sync it wi...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Venick
I have attached a file with one screen from an course I am working on. When the screen loads, three "cards" animate from the left.  User can either click "cards" or nu...
By Ken Venick
Trudy  B
First of all, THANKS IN ADVANCE! I am a newbie and struggling ....  I am using Camtasia 8 to record a presentation showing my Outlook Email screen (need full width and...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Scott Lindstrom
Mike Staley
I just created a learning module and used branching where the learner chooses a path based on their department.  My intent is for them to only have to view what pertai...
By Leslie McKerchie
Barry Hollembeak
Hi all, This may have been answered somewhere already, but the search function on this site is not returning any results for any search I do. I want to change the brow...
By Barry Hollembeak
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hi, all- I have a question about trigger incompatibility in those two systems. I am creating an interactive where the user has to enter a number in a data entry box. I...
By Michael Hinze
Jason Johnson
Has anyone had much success with using the SDK? The documentation doesn't seem very helpful and I'm trying to learn about the new-found capabilities. Specifically, I'd...
By Michael Hinze
Ronald Soutar
Hi - wonder if you can tell me if it is possible to print all text in an eLearning (including presenter, engage & quizzes) in some sort of all in one document? Som...
By Leslie McKerchie
ted hildebrandt
Another simple question but I can't figure it out.  I've got a "Next" button that fires an audio and adds +1 to the value of the variable so when the button is clicke...
By ted hildebrandt
John Maskrey
Hi there This is my first post on here so thought I'd make it a good one! I am currently working on a project which includes a series of quiz questions. 4 of the quiz ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Piper Joseph
Hello, I am a learning designer seeking an instructional designer who is proficient with Articulate Storyline. I have detailed manuscripts for a higher education...
By john faulkes
Belle House
Hello, I really like the awesome power of Articulate  Storyline.  I have had absolutely no problems creating and tailoring my educational courses and games.  However, ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alan Sarfati
Hi, I am trying to get a handle on a few items with the Seekbar and Navigation buttons. It's true that there is no way to have the seekbar but disallow users from drag...
By mike stewart
Blake Halladay
Hey folks.  I'm having some trouble with Tin Can published courses.  I'm not getting any details for individual interactions within my courses when publishing as Tin C...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jakub Aldas
Hi, my first post here I've got little problem with videos. When I insert them and I would like to preview them, everything is fine.  But when I restart Presenter 201...
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren Campbell
Hi everyone, We are looking for an Articulate Storyline Wizz based in London to help us out. We are developing a series of software simulations and will need someone t...
By Darren Campbell
Brian Ambrose
Hi, I've been looking through this fantastic forum, but I couldn't ind an answer to my problem. I figured I would make my first post asking for some help. I have a tra...
By Brian Ambrose
Loftur Loftsson
Hi,  I'm looking for a way to host a single course on a web server. However, the users will need to log in to the server, and for the server to remember where in the m...
By Ryan Moore
Astrid Smits
I'n having a problem since a few days my engage content does not play/open in firefox. All other browsers work fine, also did firefox till last week. The Presenter con...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
john faulkes
I've not used this particular trigger component before. If I have sound playing on the timeline and I don't want it to play in a particular circumstance, I'm trying to...
By john faulkes