Product Last Post Replies
Katherine Jackson
Hello, I am unable to make my quiz answers all the same height.  When I make one smaller, it gets big again if I click another answer.  How can I fix this? Thank you!
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Edward Wickett
I have a quiz with three 'Word Blank' questions plus 5 multiple choice questions.  The quiz functions fine and correctly but when reviewing the quiz after passing or f...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
GAVIN INNES
Hi all Just a quick note with a feature suggestion for future... a function that will list all the broken links in a project.  Currently, I can see if a button is unas...
Shalini Watson
HI There I am trying to use the text entry field to capture study participants' ID numbers e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ,..200, and in turn use these numbers so that every part...
Sam Carter
About once a day, the cursor vanishes when I launch "Sync Animations" from Presenter.  Windows 7, Office 2010.  It makes it difficult to "Save and Exit" Presenter.  I ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Cathy Rodriguez
Shivani Singh
Hi. I am trying to increase the space among the bullet points in slide notes. However, when I hit Enter twice, the space is appearing very large. When I reduce it by h...
Renee Jenkins
I published a my *.story file with the default options for LMS.  Our LMS supports SCORM 1.2.  The file previews fine in Storyline and I can hear the audio clearly as w...
Merrill Roberts
Hi All I  have been trying to do reformatting of my matching drag & drop quizzes, but not having any luck.  I am teaching a 10 step procedure which SL which is sho...
Abdullah SEN
Hello, Jump to URL/File is set to go to a URL. Although Browser Controls are set to Default, there is no address bar on the browser when this trigger is used. Any idea...
antonio carlos
Hello everybody, i´m trying storyline new version, but i can not insert a character, anybody knows what happens, i click on INSERT>>CHARACTER>>ILLUSTRATED,...
Jackie Chu
Hi everyone, Newbie trying to create this simple interaction: There is an image, when a user hovers over a particular part of that image an outline appears around that...
Kristine Wiscarson
I was perusing your forums for issues related to mine and was not able to find anything so far. We are currently using '09 Presenter and we are noticing an increase o...
By Christine Hendrickson
Maurine  Kwende
Hi all, Can anyone forward me a tutorial on how to embed vimeo video as a web object in presenter 09? Thanks Maurine
By Maurine Kwende
Yaz M
Hi This was working fine initially and I could hear my mp3 sound file that I had imported and synch it to the animation My SME wanted to make a small change so I delet...
By Christine Hendrickson
Frank Callies
I encounter an issue with imported Flash 8 files. The import works well and the Flash movies are visible and usable. Unfortunately after restarting PowerPoint all the...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kymberly Ledford
I am running Power Point 13 and using Articulate 09.  All of the graphics in my presentation look right in PPT and the animations are aligned properly when I go throug...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Chun
We have a long notes section for an engage slide.  When we click though the engage process, the notes reset back to the top instead of staying. Any workarounds for thi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Cheryl Theis
I have a module that was created in Presenter 09 that has Engage 09 slides inserted. I need to apply the layout template on the engage slides, so the match the other...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kishore Patel
Howdy, I keeping getting the following error:  Artuculate Presenter 13 has stopped working.  I have uninstalled the program twice and have not had any luck. I have att...
By Christine Hendrickson
Phil Whitehead
Hi Is there yet a way to pause a layer? I've seen posts relating to pausing the timeline on the base slide but not anything to do with pausing a layer. Appreciate any ...