Product Last Post Replies
Walter Ratcliff
Has anyone figured out how to change the title of the results report for a quiz?  There are two lines of code in Presenter '13's report.html file that print the report...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Walter Ratcliff
josh b solomon
How can I view all the slides in the menu; some of the 134 slide headings cannot be viewed in the menu list though they are there.  Is there a setting I can apply to v...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Margaret McDowell
Hello all Heroes and fellow Storyliners, I’m building a quiz within my Storyline course that has a total of 8 questions. The default point value for the questions (10)...
Anne Prophet
Hi I'm building a test in one of my courses and can't work out how to set it so that the default template selected from my slide master for a quizzing slide is the one...
Yenn Sheldon
Would someone be able to troubleshoot a file that won't open? It was created in a previous version of Storyline.
Billy Edwards
In Studio 09 I used the Video Encoder to edit my .wmv video and then load it into my Power Point presentation.  I now how Presenter 13 and don't see a way to edit my ....
By Billy Edwards
Sue Hewitt
Can you change the default text of an entry - for example  to use the word icon instead of button for all steps that include clicking an icon.... I realise that I coul...
Leslie McBride
I have a unique request from a client for an Instructional Designer/Facilitator that can develop and deliver Articulate Storyline training over WebEx to another team o...
Edward Springer
Greetings, All I am in a jam and need quick help. I have a course that contains a screen recording (video on a single slide). The recording plays fine in preview mode....
teejay jazareno
Hi Everyone, Just a quick question. When I preview my presentation in Storyline, the size is just nice you can see the whole thing without scrolling. But when I upload...
Angela Gray
Hi- We used the '09 version and recently updated to '13.  We use Snag It to capture images and they were perfect in '09.  Now that we have '13, all images, captured us...
By Christine Hendrickson
Maria Darst
I recorded a scene in Storyline and would like to edit the 'hint captions'.  Is there a way to do this?
By Maria Darst
Amy Stock
So I found a tutorial to create a variable to display what number question the user is on in the top right of the slide. Unfortunately when the user goes back to revie...
eric mongrain
if I crete a course in studio and publish it to html5 to view on an Ipad will the flv files work?  If not how would I have to save the videos to play in html5 on an Ip...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary Nunaley
This is probably user error since I'm new to Storyline but I'm stumped (have searched tutorials and forums). I've got a 1 question assessment that must be completed. T...
By Mary Nunaley
James McLuckie
Hello Everyone - Happy New Year to you all.  I am currently working on a project where there are ten questions, each with four options. Each option has its own feedbac...
By James McLuckie
Paty Frias
I am trying to upgrade the power point presentations to articulate '13.  After a while the computer starts the upgrade appears the message that follows.  What can I do...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Chun
I have multiple quiz layouts.  However, when I insert a quiz question slide, none of the quiz layouts show, but rather some other content layout.  Is the only method ...
Kate Coughtrey
Please can you explain/point me to the correct tutorials that show me how I can highlight/show the correct answer to a question when the user gets it wrong a set numbe...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Julien Martin-Schmitt
Hello everybody! I am in trouble, I really don't know why it is not working !! Hope that you will save me So I have created a custom Submit button (OK button) to  val...
By Julien Martin-Schmitt