Product Last Post Replies
Diane Lund
HI, Is it possible to have more than one correct answer in a multiple choice question in Storyline? Thanks
Articulate Storyline 12 years ago
By Diane Lund
Kim Lorek
Hello! We are about to purchase Storyline and I was wondering if it was possible to import the course player from Presenter.  Our Marketing department worked with our ...
By Peter Anderson
jonn benallack
Howdy, I just finished creating a presentation and when I'm viewing the final product, I notice that a few of my bullets are out of line with the rest of the list. I p...
Articulate Presenter 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Fabrice Darrigrand
Ok so i've imported a new template I just created in a story file i had  created before. Now I'm trying to apply the template that has been imported to the previously...
By Jeanette Brooks
konrad k
I import audio to file. Articulate -> Import audio. I click ok. After that i open once again audio import window file dissaperas! Every file disapears! Why? That is...
By Peter Anderson
David Janus
Does anyone know if there are character sets of children, which would be suitable for use in projects for the school and educational context?
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
James Starr
I'm trying to use Javascript to open a popup window that loads a swf. When opening the popup window, an initial window is loaded which then opens my popup window and l...
By Peter Anderson
Widya  Y
Hi everybody, I have successfully run the storyline in ipad and the file is downloaded. However, sometimes some pictures do not appear. What should I do? Thanks!
By Peter Anderson
s shareef
HI, In general the Articulate converts the screen elements for the quizzes into XML but not the other concept pages using animations and similar treatment. With the Ar...
By Peter Anderson
Anton Mitchell
I'm getting the following error when I try to publish a quiz. "A generic error occurred in GDI+" Here are the details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException...
Articulate Quizmaker 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Chantelle N
Hello all! I am working in Storyline and I noticed on one of my slides where I had markers, I suddenly cannot click on them in edit mode to change the text of the bubb...
By Chantelle N
Nilambari Barangale
Hi, I have linked an EXE in Timeline engage page. I have kept the EXE in the course. It is working in all browsers and OS but if we try to download the EXE in Windows0...
Articulate Engage 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Debra Riley
Can the panels (player triggers, slide layers, timeline) be separated from the main workspace and moved around? Similarly to how the Adobe products such as Captivate 5...
By Peter Anderson
P-O E
In Design/Story Size it is possible to choose sizes that covers two screens. When I try to publish such a course, it shows correctly. I also need to do two-screen rec...
By Jeanette Brooks
fab se
Dear member of the Articulate Storyline team, No enough space here to list the Storyline's qualities. Perfection doesn't belong to our world and it is the first edit...
By Jeanette Brooks
Santosh Suman
Hi Everybody, Can it possible, that without Articulate player installed we can view the Storyline published build on ipad.
By Santosh Suman
Mark Vause
I have a project that was publishing fine and now ot has just stopped. It does a few slides and the publishing dialog just disappears! I have spent a lot of time on th...
By Nancy Woinoski
Sarah Watson
I have a test course I created in Powerpoint, then imported to Storyline. There is one image that I had set to "SPIN" as a custom animation on entrance. On the PC, thi...
By Jeanette Brooks
James Lewis
Still not clear on the difference between Studio and Storyline. When is 12 coming out? Can anyone clear this up? Thanks
By G Dian
Debbie Walden
Is there any way to create a marker with a number higher than 20? I need 20-27. Love the functionality that goes with 1-20! So easy.
By Bruce Graham