Product Last Post Replies
Sytske van Hasselt
Hi, We have several quizzes made in Quizmaker09, which we publish to Moodle (2.0.3). I have run several of these quizzes with the Moodle Scorm Debug API turned on. An...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Sytske van Hasselt
Jaime Zuniga
Hi, I am currently working on some Hebrew quizzes and can right justify the questions and answers, but how can I right justify or otherwise format the popup feedback w...
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
I am building a quiz and want to uset the custom background that I have created for my ppt as teh background for my quiz. The issue I have is that I have to rede...
By Ari Avivi
Peter Hers
I seem to be caught in a catch-22 situation with this! We use many links to PDF documents within our PPT/Presenter application. In a default machine, both WXP an...
By Brian Batt
Jen Cycle
I'm sure these questions have been answered before but I was hoping someone could provide a link to the answers as I can't find them using "search." We were wondering ...
By Brian Batt
Jim Starr
I have a slide with 9 animations. However, the audio is not syncing properly to the animations once I hit #4-5. However, in the audio editor, it seems to be syncing j...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Patsy I am
I wanted to try using kinetic typography in my eLearning I'm developing. I incorporated it into the powerpoint using the typewriter animation function. I u...
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
Hi all, Why would you use media tour instead of encoding the video directly to a slide (or slides) in PowerPoint? Is this Engage intended for those situations where yo...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brandon  Gabany
I am creating a course using the Timeline interaction and I want to include a table to the course. How can I place the table in the Event/Interaction? In a previo...
By Brandon Gabany
Karen Allen
Hello, If I insert a symbol like a registred trademark, into the Title or Question or body of answer in an FAQ for example, is there a way to superscript it like ...
By Greg Friese
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi there, I have a client who wants to put a lot of text in one of the marker text boxes on a labeled graphic interaction--but she doesn't want it to scroll.&nbs...
By Brian Batt
Jason Fane
I would like to preform a survey using the Articulate Quizmaker tool, however it doesn't appear to be recording any of the results when I check the SCORM module....
By Brian Batt
Terri Alexander
Twice I just added 12 attachments to presenter attachment and clicked OK. Saved the ppt. Went back into attachments and no updates were made. Again, twice ...
By Brian Batt
Karen Allen
I looked around for the answer but could not find. Can you change the image of the presenter in the panel as slides progress? OR, do you have to have the same image th...
By Karen Allen
Neu Bee
Trying to create a quiz in which the learner can not go to the next question until he answers the current one correctly.
By Neu Bee
Jenny Nilsson
Good afternoon, I planned to create a Process Engage interaction showing a series of 4 videos ranging from 45 seconds to 2 minutes long. But when I import any of...
By tyty tyty
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, In a slide I have 2 words that I need to link via hyperlink to another slide. I used the trick of inserting a no fill shape and on it linking the connection to...
By Silvia Vantusso
James Lewis
It does not happen all the time however: When I am in narration mode and I click on start recording it moves me to the next slide but keeps the notes from the pr...
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
This is annoying. The "Edit in Engage" button that used to work on an Engage slide in PowerPoint no longer works at all. If I click on the button, the "picture to...
By Brian Batt
J Parker
I have swf movies in previous files - they all work, but in the development section of powerpoint all you see is a big white box with X across the slide. What ha...
By David Burton