Product Last Post Replies
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I am trying out Storyline to create a screen recording, that is being set to be interactive. The user is having to click on a hotspot to continue to the next slide...
Articulate Storyline 12 years ago
By Mike Collins
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, I had created a survey in Quizmaker and imported it afterwards via SCORM 2004 zip file into Ilias 4.1.3. Everything looks ok and the survey can be starte...
Articulate Quizmaker 12 years ago
By Michael Wandschneider
Laura Robinson
Hi, I'm trying to embed a .swf animation I've made into a Presenter file.  However, I've got a couple of issues with the .swf.  One is that I don't seem to be able to ...
Articulate Presenter 12 years ago
By Laura Robinson
Lori Johnson
I have two laptops for work.  I was working on an Articulate project on my machine that has Windows XP, Office 2007.  I received a new second pc that is Windows 7, Off...
Articulate Quizmaker 12 years ago
By lamar lamar
Helene Sobelman
So i created a variable called "status" and set it up as a number. Once i started working with it i decided i'd rather have "status" be text. I can't figure out how to...
By Phil Mayor
Gary Wong
I have published my presentation, and I am using the default of Previous button or the Next button. What trigger or action button should I use to get the effect like I...
By Russell Still
sameer shaikh
Hello, I need to have a timed quiz in which the quiz taker is presented with 10 random questions out  of a question bank of 200. The quiz taker after attempting the qu...
By sameer shaikh
anthony queen
I tried the following. I created a PPT2003 two-slide presentation with the second one that contains just a  text box (the default one) with four lines of text  with a...
By anthony queen
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: I see this demo. http://articulate.www.resources.s3.amazonaws.com/community/blogdemo/Hyperactive_Hyperlinking/player.html Where I can locate more image ...
By mashrur nabi
Joshua DeLeon
When you insert a variable, is there anyway when they type in their name, instead of hitting the next button, can the user hit the enter key triggering the slide to go...
By Joshua DeLeon
Robin Wooten
Admittedly, I am new to SL but I have used presenter. I cannot get a text box to draw - click on it and I get the right sign but draw and nothing happens. Also when I ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Gary Wong
There are a few things I can do in powerpoint, but I don't think it is possible in Articulate. 1)    In PowerPoint, I can edit the Video Object to have it display in f...
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I've added a few character states to a Storyline slide, along with captions that include text boxes. When I add animations to the text boxes, they "take", but when I t...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Natalia Mueller
Hello wonderful community, My team and I are working to build a business case to purchase Storyline instead of the current plan of putting us all through Captivate tra...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ryan Frasch
Is it possible to put an email link in the resources tab?  I've tried a couple of things, but they don't work. Thoughts?
By Jamie Morgan
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I have around 100 slides in my story and the majority have audio.  If the user goes back to previously visited slide the audio continues from where it left of rath...
By Stephanie Powner
John Walston
Is there anyway to control the color, shades of the "resume" panel in Storyline. (you know, when you come back and it asks if you want to resume where you were or star...
By John Walston
Wim van den Bosch
I have read through the html5 compatibility/comparison chart, but I still have some issues that prevent me from safely publishing in html5. NOTE: All the below issues ...
By Wim van den Bosch
Barry Galvin
Hello all, Someone please please let me know what's going on here! I installed Storyline again a couple of days ago on my new laptop (because the laptop had a virus an...
By Justin Wilcox
Daniel Brigham
This is spooky, but Articulate is stripping my audio. Not just not saving I make, but taking it out completely. A few things: 1. I'm saving to my hard drive like a go...
Articulate Presenter 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson