Last Post Replies
Lynn Starling
I'm trying to create a hotspot question, but any click besides the correct click gets the "You must answer the question" response instead of the defined Incorrect feed...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brittany  Barnett
Hi there, I am trying to build an presentation that includes a quiz (developed using quizmaker), and a certificate (powerpoint slide). If the user receieves a score of...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Jennifer Robinson
I want to have students go to an internal website and gather information then answer questions in QuizMaker.  I can't find a way to put a web object on a blank slide o...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
laura marchiori
Hi all, I am brand new to this - attended training just last week!  I've built a test in quizmaker that we want to publish to our intranet - is there a way for the lea...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jackie Murphy
Hi, I'm fairly new to Articulate and am struggling with a few issues.  I couldn't find the answer to this anywhereelse, so hoping someone can help me. On the results s...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Dani Edwards
Hello community!  I'm trying to do the following three things in Quizmaker and haven't been able to locate them in help or via Uncle Google:  1.       I have made a dr...
over 12 years ago
By blair parkin
Jim Rehmann
I have a dilemma. Our LMS doesn't accept counting the number of slides viewed as being a completion factor. What I need to do is create a quiz slide (somehow) that aft...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
steve batchelder
Hi, I am in the process of developing a number of multi choice quizzes where I want the users to be able to retake the quiz if they do not get all the questions right....
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am tidying up a course that someone else has created and sent to me, and cannot for the life of me find how to get rid of the "zoom" feature on a graphic they h...
over 12 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Vivian cai
I have a survery and it should be upload to SumTotal and then a report of survey will come up. My survey questions are reported only by question number, so it is diffi...
over 12 years ago
By Vivian cai
Chris Bahns
Is it possible to have the USER specify who they email results to within a survey or quiz? I'm looking to have a guided interactive activity where at the end, the use...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sue Ziegler
Hi, I have a quiz set up that has navigation set to 'submit all at once' so the user can skip and revisit questions before submitting the answers. There is one questio...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Aaron Schweizer
I have a module we build that has a quizmaker quiz built in at the end. I can preview the quiz and it works fine but when I publish the module either to a web page or ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Katie Hart
I know that you can show pass/fail results and score in the results screen and you can see which answer the user selected in the "print results" but can you show which...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mike Davis
I had all of my questions in the slide view formatted within text objects. I successfully uploaded to our LMS and it worked perfectly. Now, when I go to quizmaker, any...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ehsan Ahmed
Please Help Me.... I want to use LEKERT SCALE form with score ...can anyone help me ...is it possible? Thanks
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Kirsty Tam
Hey guys, I have a client who has supplied 15 questions and wants 10 pulled out of that 15 randomly, for the quiz. What is the best way to do this? Thanks heaps! Kirsty
over 12 years ago
By Ben Riller
Guillermo Alzuru
Hi, I want to create a quiz with only one question; it's a matching drag-and-drop; and I want to give students three attempts. Everything works fine but after the firs...
over 12 years ago
By Guillermo Alzuru
Sandra James
Hi I am a new user.  My LMS is non-SCORM, non-AICC compliant, yet I want to upload quizzes and Engage interactions to enhance the learner experience. I can upload vide...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sue Bick
Hi I want to conduct a survey of my users and allow them to e-mail me the results of the survey. I have tried adding valid e-mail addresses to the 'allow users to emai...
over 12 years ago
By Brett Rockwood