Last Post Replies
Zoran Jancic
Moodle 9.1.12+ with all patches applied. Quizmaker '09 scorm 1.2 content set to report score and passed/failed status based on user's score. 75% to pass the quiz. Subm...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Allison Soo
Hi there, Currently I have a quiz contain questions in 3 groups, eye, nose and ear. I would need - a quiz of 10 questions for 'eye' group - a quiz of 10 questions for...
over 12 years ago
By Allison Soo
Judy B.
In a multiple choice question, if the person gets it right on the first try, they can't go back and select the other answers to see what the feedback is for each possi...
over 12 years ago
By Judy B.
Amber Kustan
I recently tried to break apart a course into seven individual modules for posting to our LMS.  Upon doing so, I noticed that none of the Quizmaker files display when ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Amber Wade
Hey Experts! Somehow I must have messed up the pass results on my final exam, and now when a user either passes or fails the exam  their scores show up as two "%" inst...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Andrew Light
Hi all, I'm having a problem with Quizmaker 09 and haven't turned up any solutions in the forums. For now, I have a simple quiz with 9 questions. I have 1 "blank" titl...
over 12 years ago
By Andrew Light
Stephanie Crowe
We have built a 'matching' interaction where a quoted comment (a customer scenario which the learner has to solve) is to be matched to a term with an image (a product ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Pablo Bonetti
Hi, I installed Quitmaker in windows 7. But when I do a quitz, quitmaker don't show me the score. I don't undestand why. Can anyone help me? Thanks
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mary Alice C.
In the essay question, I am able to type in an answer, but cannot use the delete or back button to edit my text. I can highlight and delete.  Is this the way the essay...
over 12 years ago
By Laura Hodgson
Audrey Gaussuron
Hi everybody, In moodle,I've create ad publish a quizmaker exam. My students have 3 attempts. If they don't pass the first time, they can try again... In moodle settin...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Miriam Happe
Hello - Is there any way to use external XML files to "feed" questions into Quizmaker? Thanks! Miriam
over 12 years ago
By Miriam Happe
Roxanne Wood
I''ve built a course using a template that has worked for our entire team.  It has a final exam, there are two slides after the exam, one for passing one for failing. ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Eamonn McKenna
Hi All Traditionally when I develop e-modules, I have the assessment solely at the end of the program. However, I want to design a module with continuous assessment......
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Peter Krautwald
I have some training and awareness courses that are only valid for 12 month, after that users must renew the course. I also have some courses where validity of trainin...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Krautwald
Sarah Mordan
Hi, I've created a branching slide where users choose 1 of 3 employees to start a quiz. They are then led through linear questioning for that employee. At the end of ...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Rich WebGuy
I'm new to the Articulate products, but am using the Trial Download with MS ppt.  I've read some forum posts, but keep running into a dead-end as far as developing a ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adam Burton
I'm having difficulty getting the quiz to work properly.  When taking the quiz you will unexpectedly skip to different questions than expected.  For example, you might...
over 12 years ago
By Joe Countryman
Adrienne Gross
I have a quiz question that is a matching drop-down style. I have four options to choose from, and four drop-down boxes, each with the list of options. Two of the boxe...
over 12 years ago
By Chris Rogers
Zbigniew Karwasiński
Hello, I inserted flash animation into blank page in Quizmaker. Flash has 3 buttons. I need information how to advance/go from this animation: from button 1 to que...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Michelle Williams
Hello! I'm using Quizmaker to set up an assessment to test the learner's skills in a particular area. They need to read a story, look at some images, and then answer q...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks