Last Post Replies
Kirk DesRosier
Hi All, I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer. I have a very cool web object that uses a javascript library to display a bar graph based on a learner's pr...
almost 10 years ago
By Kirk DesRosier
Anna Bradbury
Hi everyone! I need to create a javascript that will send an email, including the details entered into three variable fields at the start of the course: Name (Varia...
almost 10 years ago
By Anna Bradbury
Danielle Halpin
Hi everyone, I am writing to see if any of you have experience creating real-time drawings or custom visuals for your eLearning courses using a stylus/tablet combo su...
almost 10 years ago
By Danielle Halpin
shivanag p
Hi, We are implementing a time restriction for our users based on Lesson location of the course. In Presenter courses we are getting the lesson location. But in story...
almost 10 years ago
By shivanag p
Nicolas Fromentoux
Hello, I would like to avoid trainee to print out a diploma. Thanks to Javascript and some variables, all the content of the diploma is ok and is well displayed on the...
almost 10 years ago
By Nicolas Fromentoux
Duane  Rendle
We are looking to create an E-learning course with Articulate Storyline, that all of our incoming freshmen residents would be required to watch before they arrive on ...
almost 10 years ago
By Duane Rendle
Tim Hilty
Hi Everyone, What are some creative or interactive ways you have seen boring old step/action tables done in Storyline? I have a student guide that I am trying to con...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Hilty
Mike Mohr
Anyone out there using Storyline on ISOtrain. Would love to pick your brain.
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Mohr
Steven Evans
Hello I have a module here with a knowledge test in it. The test works fine in FLash but not in HTML5. If you fail the test it reports this correctly, but once you c...
almost 10 years ago
By Steven Evans
Daniela Johanna
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> DE X-NONE X-NONE ...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniela Johanna
Marco Faust
I recently ran into a problem and was able to cobble together a solution based on the excellent help found here, so I thought I would share what I discovered. Now it ...
almost 10 years ago
By Marco Faust
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone. I have been spending time looking through the showcase and have seen several great examples of ways to create some engaging material on various topics, bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Rhona Blankenship
Carolyn Herlin
I can set the cue points fine by myself when I'm developing a course in English. However, if I get that course translated, then someone who speaks the target language ...
almost 10 years ago
By Carolyn Herlin
Daniel Struve
Hello all, I'm finding Storyline to be a very useful tool creating software application simulations for training. I was wondering if anyone could help me with an iss...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniel Struve
Katie Armstrong
Hello! I'm new to Storyline, and so far I'm really enjoying it, but I've hit a bump in the road in developing my first tutorial with it. I'm hoping that someone can ...
almost 10 years ago
By Katie Armstrong
Nicole Legault
A great part of today was talking about and building out some interactive challenges in Storyline, Powerpoint or Studio 13. This discussion thread is for the participa...
almost 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Gail Turner
Hi everyone!! I am new to Articulate..exactly one week! I am trying to create a counting money drag/drop game. I have everything set up except the option to count th...
almost 10 years ago
By Gail Turner
sivaji Bathula
Posted 1 hour ago Hi all, I have a problem with html5 output on I-pad The problem is I have 10 slides course some slides having audio file and some of th...
almost 10 years ago
By sivaji Bathula
John Sexton
I've created course for my LMS with multiple branches and assessments unique to each branch. Each assessment has its own Results slide. To complete the course, users ...
almost 10 years ago
By John Sexton
Scott Wiley
You can call a JavaScript on any trigger in Storyline to retrieve the learner name, split into first and last names, and set variables using the following code. _____...
almost 10 years ago
By Scott Wiley