Last Post Replies
Jerry MacKay
I'm making a presentation that will be presented live. It's from PowerPoint, and it has slides with bullet points that reveal on each slide. I'd like the presenter to ...
over 11 years ago
By Jerry MacKay
Amir Zahedi
Hey guys I`m interested in displaying a video using flash media playback service that requires having tags in my html. Currently I`m including a separate html in my pa...
over 11 years ago
By Amir Zahedi
Virginia Wilkinson
Creating a course in Storyline for sales force throughout the US which will be taken on all types of computers--depending on what equipment the sales representative ha...
over 11 years ago
By Virginia Wilkinson
Steve Flowers
There's currently a bug in the Storyline player that will allow multiple sounds to play at once if you have different tracks in a particular layer or base layer when y...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Gary Giurbino
Storyline has been crashing on me more and more as the size of my project increases. Currently, I have 18 slides, but estimate it will be more like 60 when finished. W...
over 11 years ago
By Gary Giurbino
Bruce Graham
Hi. This is a simple one but I still struggle with it... I have a slide with text. At the end - 4 buttons appear. Each button triggers a layer that has text and a v...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Francisco Carreon
Hi, I'm completely new in this product. I have designed a "custom progression bar" that will the tell the user's their progression (slide 1 out 5), current score of po...
almost 12 years ago
By Francisco Carreon
eLearning Development
I began working on a jeopardy template and would welcome feedback before I go too much further with it.  It uses variables for the questions and answers so in theory ...
almost 12 years ago
By eLearning Development
Bruce Graham
Hi, I tried to jump to around 17 seconds using the video controls on a 1-slide screencast today, and each time I did so, it just jumped back to the start. Is there a ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I attempted to create a practice file to replicate Eric Nalian's Decision Making: Button Slides. In my example, there are 4 slides, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Bolia
Luis Hernandez
We needed to find a way to store user activity across sessions independent of the LMS platform for a particular course by utilizing the setting and getting of cookies ...
almost 12 years ago
By Luis Hernandez
Ludovic DANIEL
Hello, We are working with Articulate Storyline and Quizmaker to create quizzes. We want to integrate them into our offline Android application and are currently able...
almost 12 years ago
By Ludovic DANIEL
John Landmark
Hi!,       I decided to post a new question in a different way. I need to build a shape library where user drag a shape to make a flowchart, in drawing packages, usual...
almost 12 years ago
By John Landmark
Yaki Gordon
Is it possible to change the template of any slide? Assume that you want navigation buttons to be in the slide (instead of using the next/previous button in the player...
almost 12 years ago
By Yaki Gordon
Laura Lowden
I created a true/false variable for slide triggers on slides so if true, users could click the next button to get to the next slide.  If false, a slide pops up with a ...
almost 12 years ago
By Laura Lowden
Gary Wong
I want to use 2 layers in my slides.  Layer 1 will be a drawing and Layer 2 will be a video of the drawing.  My plan is to have all slides start in Layer 1 showing the...
almost 12 years ago
By Gary Wong
Ari Avivi
Okay here is the challenge.  We currenly have a trigger at the end of a course that will launch our emial client, populate the send, subject and body with the informa...
almost 12 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Michelle Thomas
I have attached a .story course that you can download at this link: www.knowbase.com/content/aama/navigation.zip  Our client has specific navigation requests. They wou...
almost 12 years ago
By Michelle Thomas
Kristian C
Hi everyone,  I'm in the early stages of planning a new iBook and I was wondering if I could use Storyline to generate HTML5 content and widgets for it. Does anyone ha...
almost 12 years ago
By Kristian C
Jonathan Yaseen
I have a Storyline interaction embedded into a wordpress page, so what im after is when the user finishes the interaction a continue button appears to go to the next p...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Yaseen