Last Post Replies
Julie Rick
I need to gather info from students about their learning styles. So I have 3 sets of 10 questions. I need to be able sum up the amount of questions they answer in each...
almost 12 years ago
By Julie Rick
Adebare Showemmo
Hello Folks,                          Storyline html5 works on blackberry 9790.  I will give update on this. Have great week the powerful e-learning community globally.
almost 12 years ago
By Adebare Showemmo
Amanda Gentry
Does anyone use Oracle's Learn.com as their LMS?  Have you been able to publish courses and launch them through the mobile web on a tablet?
almost 12 years ago
By Amanda Gentry
Kristi Thorkelson
Hello, We are looking for a Storyline consultant/contractor.  The position is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and consultant must be able to work onsite. Please ...
almost 12 years ago
By Kristi Thorkelson
Will Findlay
I didn't realize that switching the theme switched the entire theme on Storyline file. So I tried a few themes out, thinking it was just that slide. I saved and closed...
almost 12 years ago
By Will Findlay
Aileen Lynch
Hi again! We are currently using Storyline in our Blackboard 9.1 courses. When I attempt to include the link to our published Storyline file as a menu item or an embed...
almost 12 years ago
By Aileen Lynch
Nick Moffitt
Posted 42 minutes ago   Hello Everyone, I originally posted this in the Building Better Courses forum, but was told it might find a better audience here. I...
almost 12 years ago
By Nick Moffitt
Lucia Salters
Hi fellow Storyliners Here is a short module I did for my son's Grade 1 class on the Summer Olympics 2012. Some of the graphics are not the best quality as time was sh...
almost 12 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Justin Wilcox
Articulate is looking for a Sr. Technical Support Engineer to join our award winning support team. Apply online if you think you have what it takes or know someone who...
almost 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dale Voorhees
We are having an issue with published Storyline output.  When you click on the slide titles in the navigation index list on the left, intermittently the user is thrown...
almost 12 years ago
By Dale Voorhees
Julie B.
Hi all, Hi 'Heroes'!   I am trying to stop producing my videos with Captivate (Cp) and start to use Storyline instead. However I have several questions as I cannot man...
almost 12 years ago
By Julie B.
Poornima Ramachandran
Hi folks, Thanks to Storyline, the gaming fever has caught me too! While I was once trying to analyse if I should go for a gaming mode to design my new course, a new...
almost 12 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Stefaan Van Eenoo
Hi all, Is somebody willing to send me a sample published Soryline course for the LMS ? Player options: Prompt to resume and Ignore flash cookies when running from L...
almost 12 years ago
By Stefaan Van Eenoo
Abby Waterman
In one scene, I've imported a .swf originally created in Captivate 5, and want to follow it with another .swf created in Camtasia 7.1 (got Storyline mid-project). I ha...
almost 12 years ago
By Abby Waterman
raymond seguin
Hi, I am working with a trial version of Storyline and have to say it has been pretty good so far. (makes me wonder why we purchased Articulate '09 Very confused, how...
almost 12 years ago
By raymond seguin
Fabrice Darrigrand
Dear heroes, I had this idea that instead of navigation buttons inside my slide I was going to use a hotspot that shows a layer where my navigation buttons are. I've m...
almost 12 years ago
By Fabrice Darrigrand
Ted Hildebrandt
Greetings, On the quizzes can I do the following: a) house 10,000 multiple choice questions? b) group the questions into categories and sub-categories and specify dif...
almost 12 years ago
By Ted Hildebrandt
ste p
It would be great if you could externalise recourses such as the course player and master slides, this would allow us to modify the look of the courses without making ...
almost 12 years ago
By ste p
Eros ramas
Hi, my Storyline slides consist of SWF-s (imported as video, cartoons- 2min-....). When I view my presentation, then Seekbar starts to seeking right away, but there is...
almost 12 years ago
By Eros ramas
Timothy Hotze
Hi everyone, I assume I'm not the first person that's had this issue.  I'm writing a scenario where the learner asks a number of questions in a number of different scr...
almost 12 years ago
By Timothy Hotze