Last Post Replies
Louis Wilkinson
Hi all,  I wonder if anyone has any clues why a video which I have recorded in Storyline is fading an image in and out? I placed a logo image in the top left corner ...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
hannah sossick
I have created a number of files in Storyline 1 however my client is having problems viewing on mobiles devices. Is there any way to sort this out or is the only way t...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dorit Gani
hello, I'm a new user, but I could not find an answer to my question in previous discussions. I write in Hebrew and use the font Arial. It looks alright in the editi...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Edward Wickett
I've been using Storyline 2 since before there was a '2'.  I consider myself an advanced user.  This Monday afternoon, I inserted audio from a file and in the backgro...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob S
When viewing a training module in Story View, all slides appear to display correctly and all triggers are in good working order.  However, when I either Preview (the S...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Wilhite
It's great that Articulate has included a character set in Storyline 2; however, since I am a male designer, and will likely be recording the lion's share of the voice...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philippa Fairbrother
Hi All, I am trying to create a story which includes Youtube videos. I am using the embed code, however I am getting this - please see attached. Does anyone have any...
9 years ago
By Philippa Fairbrother
Sophie Piché
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone here has experience uploading Storyline courses into Halogen LMS and can help me! I uploaded a few Storyline 1 courses into my organiz...
9 years ago
Angela Gantert
Hi there - a learner has reported that they get the attached error message when trying to print out their assessment results. I recently amended the report.html file ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
danielle ali shah
Hi everyone, I am looking for an experienced and inspired Articulate Storyline developer for HIGH volume work (30 plus projects just this year). Need to see some samp...
9 years ago
Ceeper Olatunji
Hello everyone, I have a collection of Biological & Scientific illustrations from which I intend building a course in Storyline. Please I need a couple of ideas ...
9 years ago
Priya Kumar
Hi All I am new to Storyline and am learning about the different features available in the tool. Can anyone please tell me how to insert a pop-up in Storyline.  If t...
9 years ago
Hazel Cressler
We currently use Skillport as our LMS and are considering trying out Articulate to create courses.  Does anyone use courses created with Storyline with Skillport 8?  H...
9 years ago
Lisa Heyden
I would like to put a custom button on the master that allows the user to replay (as if revisiting) the current slide. Is there any way to do this?
9 years ago
Manoj Sharma
Hi, Can I control a set of calculations? What I want to achieve is, I want a set of calculations to be triggered only when a condition is met. Regards Manoj  
9 years ago
By Manoj Sharma
Shahnaz Rustomjee
I have just published an online module but the video demos arent playing once the project is published as a web link. But I can view the project within Articulate. Ca...
9 years ago
Ramya Sree
Hi,  I have a Storyline 2 file with content and quiz questions interspersed. All slides including the quiz question slides have audio. Every quiz question has a hint ...
9 years ago
By Ramya Sree
Sandra Whitford
Our company uses Internet Explorer 8.   I need to know what things work and what doesn't work when delivering Storyline training through Internet Explorer 8.  Is there...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sharon amer
Hi I am using - Articulate Storyline Update 7 - Build 1410.2419 (10/24/2014) but my Likert scale isn't reporting back to the LMS? regards sharon
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kennet  Staahl
Hi When using the resource tab there is a text line  "here are some useful links and documents" Is it possible to rewrite that line in my own language or delete it. ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie