Last Post Replies
Bouguie Bouguie
Im looking for a example of interaccion with the Vimeo API in storyline. Thanks      
almost 9 years ago
By Bouguie Bouguie
Art Smith
I have built a presentation that navigates simply by going to the next slide number.  After the navigation started going to the incorrect slide, I noticed many of the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Allen Moore
To the left there is a column that contains the slides. Just beneath the slide there is a label for that slide, i.e. "1.4....".  Is there a way to access that data?  
almost 9 years ago
By Allen Moore
Kendra Barker
On my drag and drop slide I would like for each word to show up once at a time, then disappear once the leaner moves it to the box they believe it belongs.  How do I m...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Cassidy
Good afternoon, Created a simple awareness raising course (attached) in Storyline. Not one person out of 600 has a status of 'Complete' all are 'In Progress'...even m...
almost 9 years ago
Creativ Technologies
Introducing a new stylish User interface. Normally a new slide is used for each quiz in Storyline. We have created multiple types of quizzes in different layers of a...
almost 9 years ago
Nick Fawbert
Hi, I hope everyone's well? I've got a hub page within my deck that has 4 links to 'learn more' sub pages. When users navigate back from the sub page it defaults to th...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Bailey Kirbach
I'm trying to create a simulation of a program that allows the user to click through the steps like they would if using the actual program.  I'd like the slide to adva...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julie Ellis
When I orginally purchased Storyline, I was using Parallels on my Mac. I recently starting using Boot Camp instead of Parallels. I downloaded Storyline under the same ...
almost 9 years ago
Michael Bezilla
Hello All, I am trying execute a trigger to print a single Articulate Storyline 2 slide mid-course. It is not a results slide. I was attempting to use the simple Javas...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Bezilla
Kelly  Anne
Hi there,    Anyone aware of a way to have a free text response evaluated for the inclusion of key phrases? I'm aware of some alternative approaches, (drag/drop, fill...
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Sam Carter
When testing locally I've found that revisiting an answered question, the PREV/NEXT buttons don't work. I'm stuck on that slide and need to use the MENU to navigate aw...
almost 9 years ago
Peter Mattsson
Hi there! I'v seen some solutions för closed captions but none is solving my problem. My problem is that I want to show/hide closed captions when user clicks the CC ...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Steve Stark
Hello community! I am trying to use the built-in player's seekbar to control the video playing in the slide. Unfortunately, it is not working as expected - when I cli...
almost 9 years ago
Dominique Stolk
Hello, Currently I am working with a template for mobile devices. In this template there is no room for the menu bars from the player. We have added voice over and no...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Schiano di Cola
I'd like to create closed captions for a voiceover on certain slides in my project. I did this by created a "subtitles" layer, and aligned the text to the audio. I add...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Judy Nollet
Just noticed some new text labels were added with the recent update (v5). However, they weren't added at the end of the list, which means some standard text labels hav...
almost 9 years ago
Sarbari Sen
Hi everyone, I have a laptop with the following configuration: Processor: Intel core i7 Ram: 8GB Hard disk: 250GB Operating System: Windows 8 Can you please tell...
almost 9 years ago
By Senthil Kumar
Walt Gill
I am in need of help!   I created a course in SL2, and could open it up, make changes regularly, and preview the course easily.  I then created some questions from QM...
almost 9 years ago
Edward Wickett
I have a story in Storyline 2 that works as I want it to in preview but not when published.  I think the problem may be with the text entry field not losing focus but ...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby