Last Post Replies
Nikita Shelar
Hi , Please help me i am using Time Count for my Quiz . But I dnt want start Timeline Again when i am seeing Review Quiz . I have Attached file . Please Find it &a...
almost 9 years ago
By Nikita Shelar
sally Dark
Hi, I'm recording some systems training.  So the user can see all the information, sometimes you need to scroll down the page to view all the information.  Articulate...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Laura Shaw
Hi,  I am using text variables in a course I originally made in Storyline and converted to Storyline 2 (but I have had this problem in Storyline 2 courses too).  I am ...
almost 9 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
Karel Wagner
I'm attempting to build in interaction and I'm not sure of the best approach. The user has 18 sets of questions. On each set (A or B) the use enters a number from 1 t...
almost 9 years ago
By Karel Wagner
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi,   I am using some third party software to protect my published content, which after I updated my storyline program realised that its not compatible with its new ...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Nuno Pinto
Hello, I've been using Storyline 2 for quite sometime and I really enjoy the easy to use programming interface. We are working for a client with some quite specific ...
almost 9 years ago
By Nuno Pinto
Amanda  Burkhart
If I select text and add a hyperlink, then publish my Storyline Presentation, the text looks like you should be able to click on it (turns blue, is underlined) but if ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
William Love
I am testing the recording simulation mode feature. I went to a company application and put in my personal name and password. For a trainee, I would need to customize ...
almost 9 years ago
Stacy Land
I often have source scripting open in one window in Word and compare things with the screens at they play in Articulate SL.  In the 2.0 upgrade, I started having probl...
almost 9 years ago
By Stacy Land
jacquelin nieves
Hello I am trying to download the course I have completed in Articulate Storyline 2. When publishing I have the correct boxes checked for; include HTML5 output, use ar...
almost 9 years ago
Karen Pizur
Hi, I am setting up a slide that requires the enduser to enter data, a username. I would like the slide to automatically advance to the next slide upon the enduser en...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathrina Loeffler-Vulpe
Hi, I'm just wondering if anybody's run into a similar issue with states of buttons. I've instructed Storyline to grey out the buttons once the link is visited. But ...
almost 9 years ago
Edward Nothnagle
Hello, I'm mostly very pleased with the accessibility features in the new release of SL2. One question...one of my presentations has free-form hot spots, but those ho...
almost 9 years ago
nicole michaelis
Hi, I am having issues with revisiting a slide after the learner has taken a "quiz." I want that the learner can retake the scenarios if they did not enter the progre...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Randall Sauchuck
I have a course that marks completion based on number of slides viewed. Once the course is complete a new button is revealed allowing the user to print a certificate o...
almost 9 years ago
T S
Hi, Is there a way to hide the caption bubbles when publishing to Word? I tried moving the caption bubbles to a layer but then they do not show up when I publish to L...
almost 9 years ago
denise lowe
I am currently experiencing problems trying to publish (LMS SCORM 1.2).  I am publishing to a local drive, I have shortened the title, identifyer, but each time I get ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sandie coco
Is the feature to import a glossary from a csv file available yet for Storyline?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathrina Loeffler-Vulpe
Hi, I've been having issues with the published version of a project with state of buttons. I've instructed Storyline to grey out buttons once they've been visited. O...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean Miller
Hi! I'm a new user of Storyline 2. I purchased a headset with a microphone and plugged it into a port in my computer marked with a microphone icon. I then tried to ins...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie