Last Post Replies
Amrita Choudhury
Hi I am facing an issue with Storyline 2. I have set the jump to next slide option when the media completes for a flash movie. The trigger is such that the movie is c...
over 9 years ago
By Amrita Choudhury
Cindy Holland
My co-worker has one copy installed on is system, and I another. I reformatted my hard drive today and didn't de-activate storyline before I did so. Now when I am try...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nerina Williams
Dear Community, I am really enjoying acquiring my new SL skills however I'm finding it quite challenging at this point in time.  I am working on my very first project...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kelly Waldron
I have a course in Storyline that has 2 post assessments.  The user will choose a path 1/2 way through the course and in the end be directed to 1 of the 2 assessments....
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Steven Hile
Hi everyone, Looking to capture preload times before the first slide displays. Is there a way to add a timer to time the preload of the first three slides (or the co...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
TIMOTHY CONDON
Good morning, I would like to describe an issue we are experiencing in Storyline 1 which involves 2 employees working on the same simple file which includes no multim...
over 9 years ago
Sam Carter
I installed the latest update 4:1501.717 yesterday.   Today I'm testing an update to an existing course published with this update. When I answer a quiz question corr...
over 9 years ago
Sam Carter
I have courses with multiple links to bundled pdfs (Local pdf files included in the course content that open in a new window).  Is there a way / command in Storyline t...
over 9 years ago
Melissa H.
I can see that there is no option to change the menu and header font size in the player, but that some members have also come up with a workaround for the mobile playe...
over 9 years ago
Ciaran Lanigan
Hi all, I am not on this much so mods if I put this in the wrong place feel free to remove it/ put it somewhere else or point me in the right direction. I am fairly a...
over 9 years ago
By Ciaran Lanigan
Melissa H.
I can see that there is no option to change the menu and header font size in the player, but that some members have also come up with a workaround for the mobile playe...
over 9 years ago
Lamma Mama
I am having trouble uploading my published content to our sharepoint network. Jpegs from web objects will not upload, possibly due to some restrictions in the naming t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
I have several slides that a learner must visit and then it automatically returns to my beginning slide and changes colors for visited.  Once all the slides are visite...
over 9 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Ramya Sree
Hi,  I have a module with quiz questions interspersed between content slides. Hence, I have linked the retry button to go back to the beginning of the slide. There ar...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David Mark
How do you create a scrolling text box in SL2
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lidia Pearce
Hi all,  Here's a short new video on the transitions features of Storyline 2 with some practical tips by elearning developer, Jason Butler: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
over 9 years ago
Lynn Byrne
Is there a way to convert a word document into Storyline 2?   
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kylie Timms
Hi there. I am creating some e-learning in Articulate Storyline 2 where, rather than having the learner go through pages of information and then answer some questions...
over 9 years ago
Kumar Agarwal
Attached is a story file that contains a simple test. It runs when I select preview. I publish it, for LMS I select 'Include HTML5 output', 'Use Articulate Mobile Play...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teague Lamarche
I have a storyline course with 4 quizzes, and I need to print a certificate for each one. I have already edited the report.html file to create the template that I want...
over 9 years ago
By Teague Lamarche