Last Post Replies
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a course wich works in Moodle. This course works fine in Ipad and Android 3.2, wich loads the flash version, but in a tablet Samsung with android 4 (wich ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
José Somolinos
Hello,  I know that android devices are not supported but I would like to know if someone has had this problem before.  In recent android devices, sound seems to be ov...
over 9 years ago
Joseph Replin
Hello, I tried looking through your documentation online but didn't have much success. I am looking to upgrade to Storyline 2 very soon but I have a client that needs...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ben Leong
Anyone having issues when you inset a youtube video using the webobject feature that when you play it in firefox the video gets too big, but when you play it in chrome...
over 9 years ago
pete kozak
When trying to import a PowerPoint presentation into Storyline 2 the Audio track does not import. Has anyone out there had the same experience? What was your fix to th...
over 9 years ago
Enna Ayub
Hi there!   Can anyone assist me in finding  the appropriate / simple solution  of the above issues apart from the solutions below (which currently works but the link...
over 9 years ago
Nick Strapp
Hi I am trying to open a project created in SL1 to convert SL2 but get a warning message: "The project could not be saved. Object reference not set to an instance of...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Christina Kelley
Hi Everyone -  I am using a template from the downloads section - Airmail template - we are going to use this as an acknowledgement for users that have taken an instru...
over 9 years ago
By Christina Kelley
pryce wood
I am having trouble getting clear pictures on my course. Is there a way to sharpen the resolution. The pictures themselves are a bit small and fuzz, but when i crop th...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Isay Castillo
Please help! What do I do? I want the Next button to only work when ALL segments have been completed. Thanks for the help, as always!
over 9 years ago
By Isay Castillo
Eric Kowalik
Our university created 8 Storyline modules to help with information literacy instruction. The modules are imported as SCORM packages into our LMS by faculty. We would...
over 9 years ago
By Jackson Hamner
Emily Steain Evans
Hello fellow eLearning heroes! I have been using scroll bars in my eLearning content and have to say I am not too fond of the 'light grey' default colour. After coun...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Steain Evans
Tami Sellers
I have embedded a Try Mode Video to a lesson plan.  At the end of the lesson I want the students to have the ability to click the previous button and return to the beg...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Keon Hawley
Hello All, I'm using presenter & attempting to insert a quizmaker quiz.  I've selected the slide where I would like the quiz to be.  I go to Articulate on the rib...
over 9 years ago
By Keon Hawley
Krista McCraken
I'm trying to install the latest and greatest SL1 so that it is compatible with my updated Flash 16 player. I'm getting a .exe error message and I'm being told that t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bob O'Donnell
Storyline 2 I have a main menu that links to 4 scenes. In the storyline view they appear out of order from left to right. I want to re-order them so they start in ord...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Brian Manning
Hi there, recently bought Storyline for one purpose really - to help with our Moodle LMS. We use powerpoints with audio voiceovers on them but they dont go smooothly i...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Francesca Massone
Hi, I wonder if storyline has  some sort of "built - in" way to display the text (just for the reader's comfort) to be recorded. With Articulate Presenter the text was...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Brown
I downloaded some .pngs that I want to use as a button. There is one version for three different states: normal, hover, and down. How am I supposed to make this work? ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rosemary Corey
Hello, I have a course with a custom player. One link opens a light box. The other link goes to a page within the course. I would like to hide or disable (preferable...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby