Last Post Replies
Nick Beech
Hi All I've having an issue with a course/template i been creating. I've set up 6 buttons on a slide master each with a hover state which is essentially the same ite...
over 9 years ago
By Greg Faust
Chris Brooks
I am working in Storyline on a slide which contains a video file with text and graphics appearing over it.  When I preview the slide the video and only text or shape...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tiffany Shogren
Needing some help! I have a contractor that downloaded Storyline 2 and is using it in an instance of Windows 8 on her Mac. My organization is sticking with Storyline ...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Kelling
When you download a Storyline course to your iPad so it is in the AMP Library and tap the course, a window appears from which you can start the course. The top half o...
over 9 years ago
By David Kelling
Laura Palestrini
I am creating an eLearning using Storyline. The training has audio and I do not want the learner to be able to click the next button until after the audio has finishe...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Jansen
I need some help with this. I have six topics to cover. I would like to have a check icon appear next to the topic on the selection screen after the student has gone t...
over 9 years ago
By Harri S
Amy Price
Hi guys, I have created my own table of contents by using rectangle boxes with text in them as my topic headings. I crated triggers so that when the user clicks on ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Rynearson
I have several knowledge checks built in to my e-learning; however, whenever a user clicks Results Review, they are always taken back to the very first quiz results, a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bruce Holliday
Can anyone put me right here? Part way through a tutorial I have a Free Form Drag and Drop activity. At the end of my tutorial I have a Quiz. The two are separate. Wh...
over 9 years ago
By Freek Birnie
Barb McFarland
I've adjusted my Player to not show the menu but when I upload it to my LMS, it is still there. How do I show only the slide during the LMS without the menu?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michelle Gallen
I'm authoring quite a big language course for my community at http://talkirish.com.We'd previously designed a course using Captivate, and created 60 lessons which we h...
over 9 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Cornell Jackson
I built a quiz in storyline (yippee) and it plays as part of my module. However; I published the course and purposel failed the quiz to see what would happen. How do ...
over 9 years ago
By Cornell Jackson
Quentin Hua
Dear all, We’ve been using Storyline for 3 years and found useful tips in this forum. Hopefully you can help us solve the one we describe here. We built a SCORM 2004 3...
over 9 years ago
By Quentin Hua
Jane Booth
Hi - I have a project that has audio files attached to multiple layers of slides. I need to be able to have the user pause if necessary. Here are my issues: 1. If I ...
over 9 years ago
By Helen Davis
Michelle Hubchen
I am wondering whether once you have made a recording using Articulate Replay, you tcan hen import it into Artisculate Storyline and use the functions such ast Try and...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
caroline pendeville
Dear all, Could someone please help me with how to combine a video with the corresponsing powerpoint slides imported on Articulate Storyline. I need to create a file...
over 9 years ago
By caroline pendeville
Aditya  Reddy
Flash running to fast in the slide. Searching the forums i saw there was a option to slow down to 12fps, how do i do it and where is it in the storyline ? Note: i don...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Amy Heber
Bizarre question but that's the architecture where I work. If not, is it possible to still buy Storyline 1. Thanks
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Diane  Dempcy
Is there a way to link a word on the slide to the definition in the glossary ? Thanks, Diane
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Sue Page
I finally got around to installing the last release of Storyline 1, and now I have no right-hand menu for layers and triggers. In existing courses, the layers and trig...
over 9 years ago
By Sue Page