Last Post Replies
Janet Samuels
I've published several storyline projects on our LMS (Moodle) for my students.  I've started getting emails that certain buttons and items don't work (for example, I h...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Artur Querino
When I make a catch in there moving the mouse or scroll a web page, for example. On display in HTML5 these movements do not appear. Only flash output is correct. This ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Efrat Maor
Hi, Since some of the feedbacks are a bit longer, I changed the master slide and made the boxes bigger\higher. I adjusted the layout slides underneath, so the title ap...
over 9 years ago
Courtney Saphier
I have a main menu slide that contains 6 layers. Once a specific layer is chosen via clicking on its corresponding tab, it takes the user down a branch of slides on th...
over 9 years ago
By Courtney Saphier
Paolo Pini
Hello Attached is a slide I've created. I'm trying to get the 3 yellow memos to the bottom left of the screen to 'move' one at a time to their correct location on the ...
over 9 years ago
By Seth Ozen
Vonetta Booker
As a Storyline beginner, I've started the e-challenges as a way to hone my skills. I just finished the first one & would love to post it & get some feedback, ...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker
Suri i
Hi! I have got a problem with my test. I must do test with using multilpe choice. It's not hard but problem is adding points. I must do this things: Count l point fo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Shaun Jackson
Hi all, new to Articulate so please be patient with me. A scan of other articles hasn't given me any real insight in to this question. We want to incorporate a Short ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
BURAK SAMANTIR
Hi, sorry i am new in Storyline and searched for a solution but couldn't find one. Is there any chance we can change the menu (not the player)?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kevin Dowd
Hello, I've published a course in storyline (from my desktop to my desktop). The course is filled with hyperlinks, and whether or not they work is highly inconsisten...
over 9 years ago
Chris Pim
Can anyone help? I have a multiple drag and drop activity with no correct answers. So a user can drop any draggable item on any droppable area (so it snaps to the dro...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jacob Selin
Hi. A customer of mine has created a big course in Articulate Storyline. The course is now published in.swf and .zip However, the projectfile is no longer availa...
over 9 years ago
BJ Campbell
Looking for a site that allows free hosting of elearning modules. Need to launch several interactive storyline eLearning courses. Any suggestions and guidance? Tha...
over 9 years ago
By Eoghan O'Maolain
Danielle Wallace
I am trying to change the stage of the character to move when the learner puts the dragged item on just a small portion of the target (in this case the computer monito...
over 9 years ago
Michael Arnold
If I want to link out of my Storyline project to a PDF, how can I ensure that other users will have access, since the file sits on my desktop? Will the link to file t...
over 9 years ago
By Alex G
Carol Thomas
I am editing a screen recording, and I have a couple of questions that I can't find answers to in the tutorials: 1. I would like to cut out a portion in the middle o...
over 9 years ago
BJ Campbell
Has anyone launched a Storyline eLearning module on a public web that triggers Storyline to create a PDF of the certificate of completion and then copy it to a secure ...
over 9 years ago
By BJ Campbell
Gavin Henry
Hi Guys, Are there any eLearning benchmarking check-list tools which we can use to pre-check LMS systems before we go ahead and build modules? We've had issues in the...
over 9 years ago
By Gavin Henry
Sayali Sathe
Hi, I have a course with 12 scenes. 12th scene is "Quiz", where I have used 'Question Bank'. This course is comprised of 267 slides. I have given the tracking on Quiz ...
over 9 years ago
Emily Eagle
I'm trying to get my quizzes to work a certain way and I'm having some trouble. We're using a freeform "Pick one" slide to create psuedo multiple choice questions, whe...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie