Last Post Replies
stuart farmer
Hi is there any way of creating a state/layer/variable that can look at a previous slide and bring information from that slide onto the current slide? As part of a co...
almost 10 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
John Brown
Is it possible to import sounds and music embedded in a Powerpoint presentation into Articulate Storyline? My work colleague who has just started working with the Stor...
almost 10 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
lauren smirfitt
Hello, I'd like to differentiate between menu items based on the content type (video, how-to, activity, etc.). Has anyone has any luck with either a) placing an icon ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dongyup Han
I am experiencing number variable and I found some doubts. In the file I attached, I applied number variable and I added a condition on it. I meant 'Variable 1 mu...
almost 10 years ago
By Dongyup Han
Jane Jordan
Hi Is there a bug in the multiple response quiz? I have selected a and b as the correct answers but when I preview the slide and select a and b it gives the incorre...
almost 10 years ago
rob condon
Hi, I'm working on a project where I need to have it published as flash and html5. When I load the course in IE 11 it is looks like its trying to load the HTML5 versio...
almost 10 years ago
By rob condon
mushadha PK
Hi, To increase my speed in storyline I would like to use some keyboard shotcuts. Plz can u send me those shortcuts. Mushadha
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Bud Keegan
I'm having a problem-- I have a question that requires a numeric response but when I enter an answer, the submit button won't accept the answer and I'm stuck on the pa...
almost 10 years ago
By saravana pandi
Lars Eversmann
Hi all I have seen this demo. It is very nice. Could let me know how you can integrate your Video in the articulate storyline ? http://www.seriouslearning.nl/challen...
almost 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Brooke Tomoana
I'm trying to go back in and edit the settings in my quiz slides but it is not giving me the option to do so or I am not sure where I'm supposed ot be looking. I have...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
chiara sepede
Hi, I would like to ask you something. I am trying to sync bullets with audio. The problem is that sometimes the third bullet appears with the second, for example, bu...
almost 10 years ago
Nancy Woinoski
I am setting up a simple 10 quiz module in Storyline (update 6) and am stumped by the difference in the feedback logic between the multiple choice and multiple respons...
almost 10 years ago
Will Findlay
I want to be able to show a description layer when the user hovers over an item on a map. When Storyline shows the layer, I want a sound to play (description of item o...
almost 10 years ago
By Will Findlay
Hal Gurgenci
I imported a Powerpoint presentation. I noticed that the Articulate file has a "Resources" tab that only appears in the "Preview" mode. I do not know how to access t...
almost 10 years ago
Lesley Mizer
Hello, Before I get into recording all the audio for my course, I am wondering if it is better to have one audio file on the base layer, or record a clip for each lay...
almost 10 years ago
Sandra McCormack
Storyline crashes when trying to add a new slide. This happens all the new whether I am trying to add it in a current project or a new project. It happens in a new sce...
almost 10 years ago
By Ros McNamee
Courtney Saphier
Is there a way to link to your glossary from within a slide? That way if they click on a word, it will take them straight to the glossary?
almost 10 years ago
Steven Clay
Under the Section 508 Accessibility Requirement, how does Storyline provide Text Equivalents for non text items?
almost 10 years ago
Holly Robinson
I am having an issue where while viewing a course on a mobile device (iPad) the result slide loads the fail layer even though I have passed. This has happened on 2 cou...
almost 10 years ago
By Holly Robinson
Steve Brimley
I had to reset my computer and need to reinstall storyline. How can I find my serial number?
almost 10 years ago