Last Post Replies
Alexander Salas
Hey guys! I made this background color selector for ELH #200 since it uses a lightbox. I'm adding the source file for your delight.  Demo: http://stylelearn.com/elhc...
almost 6 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
Dear Community, I am having a problem having my result slide which is reflecting a variable, showing up correctly on my LMS.  I have published everything for the LMS....
almost 6 years ago
By Hoffman EMS Consulting
Russ Sawchuk
I have been using StoryLine to develop courses, games and interactive activities since it first came out. So over the years, I have many SL components in use. Every t...
almost 6 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Rinnai America
Hello all I am creating a hiding menu, very similar to the video post I found below. https://articulate.com/support/article/how-to-create-a-hidden-menu-that-appears-...
almost 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, Attached is a drag and drop interactivity build in SL2 and A Microwave designed in PowerPoint. OUTPUT Feel free to customize/use. Regards, Ashi
almost 6 years ago
By Jonathan David
Gemma Wells
I am looking into different/new ways of creating digital learning for my workplace. I have been set the task of taking one of our modules designed as a PDF and making ...
almost 6 years ago
By Gemma Wells
Ashish Sikka
Hi All,  I need a little help. I have developed a course which as progress gets divided into two categories : 1.FOH - Team Members  2. BOH - Team Members  and both...
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tina Marlene
Hi, Has anyone created a test/use case for QAing an eLearning course?
almost 6 years ago
By Tina Marlene
Keema Davis
Is it possible in any of the Articulate programs to record actions taking place on the screen? This is not a question about embedding a video (but any tips on that wou...
almost 6 years ago
By Keema Davis
Pat The Trainer
I'm going thru the first tutorial on building a slide. I was with him until he said to insert a picture and that I could find Office Windows in my assets folder.  OK d...
almost 6 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Iffaf Khan
Dear Geniuses and Gurus, I am planning to make little interactions or demonstrations that I will then publish as videos. I will also be making some other recordings ...
almost 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Natalie Goertz
I'm asking for feedback about popular player features for current elearning modules in the medical/certification field. Most users will likely use a computer or tablet...
almost 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Alex OToole
I have built a course (and attached a copy of the scene) that I would love to get some assistance with regarding variables. The Menu slide has 5 branches (buttons) th...
6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Amar Kulshreshtha
Dear All, I have created a Customized eLearning Template in Storyline 2 using master slides. You can free download this template and make your next course more intera...
6 years ago
By Natalie Goertz
Aya Hafez
Hello, I am having a problem with my project. I have a slide that has an audio file and has 6 layers with different audios, so I want to know if there is a feature tha...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Eimear O Neill
If you have ever wondered how Google APIs render in Storyline, or how do you get them into Storyline in the first place, then go no further! I too had the same curious...
6 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
Marinel Enaguas
Hello everyone,  Need your help in my Storyline 3 project. I have tried different approaches based on the suggestions listed in this site's forum. I wanted to create ...
6 years ago
By Marinel Enaguas
Kerry Rasmussen
I have to design a survey that is quite complex in its branching options; which is the best 360 app to use?
6 years ago
By Kerry Rasmussen
Alex Lapthorne
Hi, I often plan fun eLearning projects, such as creating an animated, functioning slot machine or snake & ladders using Articulate Storyline. However, these are ...
6 years ago
By DANIEL GIMNESS
Thulani Goba
Hi Everyone, Can one layer be used more than once for different buttons…. Say the base layer has 3 buttons… all the info block is on one layer… when the button is cli...
6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski