Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hey all!  We're looking for someone who can proofread the Spanish translations of our website, tools, etc. Ideally, we'd like someone who: is a native speaker of ...
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
IMPROV  LEARNING
We would like to create 120 questions for a quiz but have it generate 40 randomly at a time. Then if the student doesn't pass the student can have some new questions. ...
almost 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Sally Matson
Hi, Not strictly a course building question but I need some inspiration please. I need to create a course on the very unexciting topic of Anti-Bribery.  Basically ad...
almost 6 years ago
By Bob S
FasterCourse Templates
Hi, We wanted to share our new Light Info template! It consists of 6 different info and test slides and comes together with menu and help page, so you would have ever...
almost 6 years ago
By Jeannette Kurie
Jason Tilley
Hello all, What do people use or show slide wise for any of their e-learning? Do you have a pre-course slide etc. showing where to click, alter volume, resources, or i...
almost 6 years ago
By Joe Waddington
IONE Trainer
If so, what plugins do you use and why? We need to distribute some e-learning content but our hourly employees can't access our conventional LMS.  Basically, we need ...
almost 6 years ago
By IONE Trainer
Kiran Dhot
Hi,   I am creating a fill in the blank question. I would like the blank to accept more than one correct answer. Am i able to set this up in the trigger? Thank You...
almost 6 years ago
By Kiran Dhot
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola everyone, Here are two customizable office backgrounds I've created recently for a project. Feel free to use/customize. 
almost 6 years ago
By Ashish Negi
Hycinth Vincent
I have a dilemma with auto progression. The course has to progress differently if it is taken by an individual or group. I need a slide to auto-progress to the next sc...
almost 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Rafael Mattge
Hi, how can I remove the template mask and change the background?   Exemple ok, no mask and background custon.   Tks...
almost 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Randall Price
I am using the Storyline player navigation buttons on my slides, but how can i disable the next button until the user has listened to the media and visited all the lay...
almost 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
LOLI DE ARTEAGA
Hi everybody I was wondering about the tracking alternatives at Articulate Rise I need to publish a course in order to insert into a LSM but I do not understand the ...
almost 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, I have a project that I am working on, using SL360.  I have a quiz of 25 questions from 25 Question banks. On 3 different modules.  When the quiz is done the resu...
almost 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have an audio file from a Mac that is a .mov file that I need converted to a .wav or MP3.  Are there any online tools or free tools out there that can do this...
almost 6 years ago
By sneha rani
Erica Rodriguez
Hi, I am working on a training for multiple audiences. The Resource button is a great option to include URL links for certain sites. What I would like to know if the t...
almost 6 years ago
By Erica Rodriguez
HPL Training
Hi everyone! I've found a couple threads on this topic but no definitive answer yet. I've set up a simple motion path that will execute once the timeline starts (at t...
almost 6 years ago
By Becky Massey
Margaux M.
Hi everyone! I'm coming from videogames industry and i'm pretty new to Storyline but here's what I managed to do these past days. I decided to create a little game b...
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Cary Glenn
Has anyone had experience with getting their company Storyline safety courses onto a state Safety Council platform?
almost 6 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Yan Lvovitch
Hello Heroes! I need your advice. Let's say I have a project which contain 6 scenes and abut 800 slides in total. About 400 slides have trigger  'Jump to next slide...
almost 6 years ago
By Ray Cole
Marianne Goossens
I will be working on a project that needs a Chinese simplified player for users in main land China.  Attached the screen print of it.  I asked one of my Chinese cowork...
almost 6 years ago
By Owen Ou