Last Post Replies
Danny Weiner
Hi, What tool do you use for editing vector images (e.g. EPS, SVG, etc.)?
almost 6 years ago
By Danny Weiner
Janelle  Metz
I have a single course with 8 different quizzes. The learner only has to take one quiz based on the state they are from and receive a score of 8/10 or higher to pass. ...
almost 6 years ago
By Janelle Metz
Nick Edwards
I am in need of assistance. I am wanting to copy formatting and hyperlinks so they appear exactly the same within Articulate Rise and am running into issue. Can anyone...
almost 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Meghan Koyama
This is just an odd thing I've experience from time to time.  In an unpredictable fashion, objects on my slide lose their handles and/or dial arcs.  Once this occurs, ...
almost 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ali J
Hi what are the display sizes that you use for the above screens when you create a storyline course. I have created mostly desktop and don't know what developers are u...
almost 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
liz armstrong
Hi out there, I have quite a long quiz and in this case I would like to suppress the feedback. I can do it at the slide level, but I'm not sure how to apply to all in...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Janelle  Metz
I have read a past thread on this issue but the solutions don't seem to apply to me. I simply have sound cut off as a large number of slides start only to start playin...
almost 6 years ago
By margit g
Deanna Middleton
Our team creates training for users that use desktop, laptop, point of sale computers, and tablets. We are finding that the tablets require a bit more testing and plan...
almost 6 years ago
By David Tait
Jim Rehmann
Hey all, I am currently using Adobe Fireworks to edit screenshots and Adobe no longer makes/supports the product. I like the fact that I can easily edit one screenshot...
almost 6 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Samantha Davis
I am creating a practice slide within a web accessibility course and would like to disable the mouse so that the user HAS to tab through the options. I'm very new to S...
almost 6 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Amanda Chenevert
Hi All, I hope you can help me! I have a course that I use during orientation for manufacturing operators. The course has four modules (set up with four buttons to go...
almost 6 years ago
By Malarie Zeeks
Ashley Chiasson
Hey Folks! I posted a video demo for creating custom feedback layers. Check it out if you're interested! http://wp.me/p4s3cq-en
almost 6 years ago
By Indrani Sen
Íde O'Neill
Hi is there anyway to conceal the a number of possible answers so that the review slide doesn't appear too crowded? Thank you
almost 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Susanne Gerstmyer
Hi there. I'm piloting a published Articulate 360 course and it's being accessed by multiple users in a home environment via our website. One user is experiencing ker...
almost 6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Gil Design
Live Demo, free download (and a video overview): click here. This tutorial uses drag-and-drop quiz, to help students learn Harvard style of referencing.   Created b...
almost 6 years ago
By Stacey Greenwell
Renuka Iyer
I'm designing a course where I'd like the learner to show the learner customized content based on the role profile they choose at the start of the course. The course w...
almost 6 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Hilde Zwamborn
Hi, I have a question about generating certificates in articulate 360. How can I put today's date at the certificate? And how can I make the size of the name ( = var ...
almost 6 years ago
By David Tait
Joanne Robinson
Hi looking for some advice. I have inserted a number of markers with hover action onto an illustration. Some of them not working, any ideas? I have attached a visual. ...
almost 6 years ago
By David Tait
Melissa Milloway
Sliders for everyone! Here: http://melslearninglab.com/2018/04/16/emoji-slider/
almost 6 years ago
By Mahesh Dixit
Wendy Vilakazi
Hi Everyone,   I need assistance I am looking to build a game or get template for who want to be a millionaire and a dress up a manikin activity for the learning wee...
almost 6 years ago
By Wendy Vilakazi