Last Post Replies
Kat Spaulding
We are trying to benchmark best practices for updating complex or large courses, such as Code of Conduct to determine how often to do it and different ways to refresh ...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Deb Stefanac
If I purchase Storyline 2 as I won't have to subscribe every year is that better then buying 360? Basically how long will it take to phase out Storyline 2? 
over 7 years ago
By Deb Stefanac
Andrea Rotondo
Just wondering... I'm trying to move an object from the side to center screen and want it to be tied to a trigger. I also want to object to grow while it is moving alo...
over 7 years ago
By Andrea Rotondo
Kartik Tyagi
Hello Everyone, I tried something new today . It is a match the pair game developed in storyline 1, in which user have to match the similar image for the other one. I...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Hackney
Suman Gupta
Hi, I am building a course to train users about a software. It has got lots of information to be communicated to the trainee which cannot be easily done via screen r...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Jens Westergren
I have experienced that in the setup of the MCQ it is possible to give both the correct answer as well as the wrong answer the exact same value in the scoring setup. ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joel Jeavons
Hi there, This one's tricky, hope someone can help. I made a simple animation in Adobe After Effects and exported it into a .gif using Photoshop. When I try inserting...
over 7 years ago
By Joel Jeavons
Nick Smith
Hello. I need to change the dialog for the invalid answer to something suitable for my course, but the only tutorial I found includes the status 'dropped' which doesn'...
over 7 years ago
Bryant & Stratton 10
Hi, I am stuck with my Storyline 360 project.  I created this matching slide  I am using this pre-formatted result slide I can not for the life of me find where/ho...
over 7 years ago
Monique  Brady
I created a freeform with the information ,  now  I want  that the students only click on each freeform  to obtain more information    ,  do you have a video for this ...
over 7 years ago
Bill Creger
So I have imported a number of questions from Excel into Storyline 360 and everything went as planned. Moved them to a question bank and started customizing the Questi...
over 7 years ago
Sabrina Ely
Is there a way to drill down to your file to see what is making your project so big in file size? I images, audio and video and I have tried to spot check them all but...
over 7 years ago
Scott Karren
All, My boss has tasked me with finding a way to take photos of our training team and turn them into illustrated avatars / characters for some of our training courses...
over 7 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Michael Marks
I have a project that I’m using the technique below https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-track-visited-slides-and-provide-visual-indicator  I’m wantin...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Marks
Nicholas Findley
Hi, Im creating a user guide for an application that my company has built. I have set up it so the user is interacting and logging in. When they enter their password ...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Rinnai America
Hello community members.  I am stuck and in need of some inspiration.  I have to storyboard a course, but I'm not sure how I want it to play out.  The client is one of...
over 7 years ago
By Bob S
dan streeter
Hi there, I am trying to build several different text based quiz questions on different slides which essentially build upon one another. This would be similar to...
over 7 years ago
By dan streeter
Joelle Suel
In Articulate, when we shoot a new video or images with a white or green background, can we layer different backgrounds behind the subject? Thank you
over 7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Brad Berggoetz
Can anyone speak to how Articulate handles making courses ADA compliant?  Does anyone have any experience doing this?   Regards, Brad
over 7 years ago
By Holly Doggett
Nick Garrod
OK - how is this done please? I have an OBJECT A (a picture) and an OBJECT B (a picture). I have a LAYER 1. I can hover my mouse over OBJECT A and display LAYER 1 w...
over 7 years ago
By Nick Garrod