Last Post Replies
Steve Porter
I have set all slides to 'Reset to Initial State' but when slides are revisited the original text input be the Learner is still there and the slide wont advance. Anyb...
over 7 years ago
By Anne Seller
Julie B.
Hello heroes, please help: I have built a course and inserted a video that plays perfectly in the slide on PC: However when the course is launched on the IPad (throu...
over 7 years ago
By Julie B.
ibrahim eljabri
i need help : for master thesis topic in e- learning can you suggest any topic for that ?
over 7 years ago
By Enes Karahasanovic
Prakash Gudur
Can someone list out the differences between Articulate 360 & Litmos? We are planning to change Litmos to Articulate 360 .
over 7 years ago
By Troy Ashman
John Toh
hi people, just published my first mobile course to mobile devices, and i have found couple of issues: a) the course interface didn't fill the entire screen area (se...
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
over 7 years ago
By Chris Cole
Gina Evans
I have a client who wants to use images of Steve Jobs, Martha Stewart, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and Roberto Clemente in an elearning module. Of course, they want t...
over 7 years ago
By Dr. Nadia Siddiqui
John Backewich
Happy Monday everyone I have successfully paused a timeline as well as a video. I then click and go to a pop up layer. I cannot seem to create a way to get back to th...
over 7 years ago
By John Backewich
Sam Lincoln
I've found another very interesting free online course created, I think, in September 2016. The course description, copied from the creator's website, is: "Learnnova...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
Ashley Chiasson
How is the responsive mobile player for Storyline 360 better or worse than Captivate’s responsive authoring approach?
over 7 years ago
By FasterCourse Templates
Sabrina Ely
I’m fairly new to Articulate so thanks to this community, I adapted the Industrial Workplace Safety template for a course I’m working on.   On the slide master for th...
over 7 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Jerson  Campos
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to get some feedback from other developers here. This is a portfolio sample I've been working on for a couple of days now. I tried to crea...
over 7 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Andrew Wills
Hi Everyone, So I have been looking into learning JavaScript thinking that it might add something to my course development. I regularly use variables and triggers to ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Montse
Hi E-Learning Heroes! Here's a quick tabs interaction for Storyline 2 and Storyline 360. Hope you find it useful! Medical Tabs Interaction: View and download
over 7 years ago
By Lewis Philip
Heather Nowell
On my introduction page, there are two sections that can be selected.  Once  a module has been selected I have added a change state to disable the button however when ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Tiffany Alexander
Hello, My company just recently purchased Taleo Learn through Oracle and we are new to the LMS world.  We have never had an LMS and we are slowly figuring out what it...
over 7 years ago
By Bob S
Carrie Drumheller
Hello, I am converting a PowerPoint presentation to an elearning module. The SME who created the PPT has created a complicated workflow of three different scenarios t...
over 7 years ago
By Rebecca Sabetta
Stratbeans C
Hello Heroes, We are looking forward for e Learning developers and organizations to work on e Learning projects. For more details Click Here
over 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Nancy Baer
Hi Everyone, I'm working on a course that has to be 508 compliant and was wondering if sliders are/can be made compliant. Also, would like to include a matching or seq...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Baer
Bonnie Jeansonne
Hi Folks,  Has anyone come across 'locks' or clues for breakout games?   The game provides a series of locks (hands-on/analog or digital).  Students are challenged to...
over 7 years ago
By Tess Richardson