Last Post Replies
Ruth Bird
Hi Everyone Wondering whether anyone has seen any good examples of elearning courses around career planning or resume writing? Hoping someone can point me in the right...
over 7 years ago
By Paul Keys
Katie Malone
Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me.  I created a PowerPoint presentation with Studio and I hyperlinked shapes to hidden slides with content.  When I view the pre...
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Wade Younger
Hi!   I am new to using PowerPoint to create e-learning modules. My question is, once my slides are completed, what format should I save the presentation in so that ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
clement daniel
Hello, I've a custom timer running in my course. I need help with passing the custom timer data to the LMS. How can one possibly do that? I'm aware there's a workarou...
over 7 years ago
By clement daniel
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, PFA characters I've used for ELH challenge 146..Feel free to use/customize. OUTPUT
over 7 years ago
By michelle eames
Dianne  Hope
I'm developing an entry for the weekly challenge #147 - an accordion interaction to reveal quiz questions. So far it's been "easy to build" - as David describes in his...
over 7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
AOPOplus Admin
Nicole, this is awesome, but how can I get to the answer slides? After I put in the questions and answers...the learner...chooses...and then comes a slide with the co...
over 7 years ago
By AOPOplus Admin
Celeste Glenn
Hello all, I have been designing e-learning for a couple of years now in Articulate Storyline and I have lots of examples of courses that I have worked on, but I am n...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Sindy Chettiath
Hello!  I'm looking for "real-life"(as opposed to cartoon) images (pngs) of a Middle Eastern woman wearing a hijab for an effective communication course. I've tried e...
over 7 years ago
By Sindy Chettiath
Erika T
Hello, I am essentially a producer for an educational platform for school staff. We contract out for many, but not all, of our courses. I was wondering if any of you ...
over 7 years ago
By Erika T
Katrina Hedderwick
Hi All,  I have converted video files from Flash to MP4 and in some cases the compression process cuts off half way through the last word in the script of only the MP...
over 7 years ago
By Luke Heathershaw
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Hello Community! Has anyone designed/developed and then Published for LMS one 6-hour elearning course in Presenter, with Engage Interactions and 10 Quizmaker quizzes? ...
over 7 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
After an absence, I'm returning to the Forums with my new Storyline license keeping me from falling asleep. Storyline Insomnia! Worth every lost hour of sleep.   Her...
over 7 years ago
Hello, Heroes! I'd like your feedback and more creative ideas around Glossaries...for both Studio/Engage '13 and Storyline (as we have both licenses). Ideas to create ...
over 7 years ago
Bob S
Hi All, Question about the forum and how to unsubscribe from older legacy threads.  I've turned off the feature for new threads/replies, but have hundreds of old thre...
over 7 years ago
By Bob S
Dale Osborrn
Hey there-- Can anyone tell me how to rearrange my scenes in story view? I'm building  a course with several linked scenes. Most scenes are laid out across the top of...
over 7 years ago
Sherrie Adams
Hi, I need to replicate this years version of a course a college created who is no longer with our company so I don't have access to his .story file. He has a timer ...
over 7 years ago
Yvonne Harrop
Does anyone have a contact where I could purchase this already developed?  Looking for Canadian (Ontario) version that includes both old and new WHMIS pics, labels and...
over 7 years ago
By Yvonne Harrop
Rob Swanson
I created a course, output it for web.  Thereafter, the course corrupted and all I have is the web output. Any way to get this output to work on Totara LMS? Please?
over 7 years ago
By Rob Swanson
Lindsay Clark
I've tried to login to E-Learning Heroes but it says it can't find my email address. However, when I try to create a new profile it says that email address is already ...
over 7 years ago