Last Post Replies
Sheri Israel-Duarte
Hey all. You've been awesome thus far and hoping you can help with the following. I'd like to have the learner type a response that could be visible on the next slide....
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Ridvan  Saglam
Hi everyone, A new game template is here. Actually, I created this game a few months ago for one of my friends who works in a public school as an EFL teacher.  She a...
over 7 years ago
By Ivonne Alemany
Bill Clement
Hi there, I was just wondering if there is a way to compile the responses from short answer/essay quiz slides, which will be placed throughout my course...
over 7 years ago
By Bill Clement
Li Li
Does anyone notice that the reference number in variable keeps going up after Try Again layer shows when clicking three times in this tutorial: https://community.artic...
over 7 years ago
By Li Li
Dorina Grossu
Hello, I wonder whether is on the development team agenda to develop a separate  package software that can be used as gamification leading to an enhanced users experi...
over 7 years ago
By Dorina Grossu
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hello Everyone, One Month ago I converted a guideline (which states the do’s and don’ts while travelling by air) into an interactive eLearning course.  In this cours...
over 7 years ago
By Amar Kulshreshtha
John Toh
Another set of infographic elements for your project. All created in SL2, so they are fully customisable. Happy learning Demo and source file Free infograhic element...
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
James Jenneman
Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted anything here. We'd like to put a form in a Storyline course and have the text entered in the form get transferred to the LM...
over 7 years ago
By James Jenneman
James Chouls
Hi heroes! I am in the process of creating a simple VAK learning style quiz that you complete to establish your preferred learning style. The user is assigned a pref...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I have built many software simulations in Storyline but never one as a quiz. I was wondering if I could get some pointers on developing the quiz portion?  I ...
over 7 years ago
By Ian Mondrow
Lisa Weaver
I am having my students retake the quiz if necessary.  If the student fails the quiz, it does not give me results but if they pass it gives the results........HELP!!! ...
over 7 years ago
By Lisa Weaver
Peter Mattsson
  I am interested in what you have to say about the use of narrator in e-learning and how you use it. I'm not saying I'm doing right but I see that others are doing d...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Lamma Mama
I am trying to get courses to list in a specific order in the learner portal, and I have seen all of the posts that lead to this.  https://www.articulate.com/support/...
over 7 years ago
By Troy Ashman
Erin Gillaspy
I'm an intermediate user of Articulate Studio and currently I'm working with questions that have associated charts, equation graphics and tables.  The learner needs to...
over 7 years ago
By Erin Gillaspy
ishank chhibber
Hi,    I have downloaded the storyline 2 mega skin pack. The file format is in XML, I dont know how to run/save for using it in articulate.  Anyidea on how I can do...
over 7 years ago
By ishank chhibber
Joey Keopraseuth
Hi all, I am adding just one slide at the end of my project with 4 survey questions and I have used one of the templates. The trigger that defaults is Submit and when ...
over 7 years ago
By Joey Keopraseuth
Becky Mueller
We were recently acquired by another company, and our e-Learning modules will need to be updated soon to include the new brand name, colors, etc. Does anyone have any ...
over 7 years ago
By Becky Mueller
John Hegger
Newbie here.  I'm sure there is a way, but I'm struggling to find a solution for this.  How do I lock the menu so that users don't have the ability to click straight t...
over 7 years ago
By Joey Keopraseuth
Peter Tiziani
Hi, I set up a variable for quizzes. The workflow is as follows: The user gets to a T/F or Multiple Choice quiz. In order for them to continue, they must answer t...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Anna Sabramowicz
Hey everyone, wondering if you think this would be a good idea....hole myself up in a remote cabin for a while and knock out something spectacular? What's missing? Ha...
over 7 years ago
By Anna Sabramowicz